Quickshots
2335 6 2023-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CorsairPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 307060 ft
United States

I've had a Mini 2 for a while, but I've never used the quickshots feature. How exactly does it work? Does it get better photos than positioning the quadcopter manually? Thanks.
2023-3-11
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

The best way to find out is to go try it.
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CorsairPilot. Thank you for reaching out. It depends on your preference. Kindly try it to see which one you'll prefer. Here's a tutorial video of Quickshots for Mini 2 that will help you how to use them:
2023-3-11
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

The quickshots are great ways to let the drone do it's things through automation. You get the drone to where it needs to be, then let it do it's thing. Just make sure you have enough room for the motion, AND, never ever take your eyes off the drone while it is executing. The panic button can be your best friend if you think it's not going right or if the quickshot isn't "holding" (example: I was doing a 'circle' and the drone lost the center-point, so before it went where it shouldn't I hit the stop function)
2023-3-15
Use props
CorsairPilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 307060 ft
United States

Okay. Thank you for all the tips.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

CorsairPilot Posted at 3-23 10:56
Okay. Thank you for all the tips.

In addition to that, here are some scenarios where QuickShots will not work that should be taken note of:
1. If there is no microSD card, QuickShots cannot be used.
2. If the aircraft has entered ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. (Only in N mode).
3. Quickshots cannot be used when the aircraft takes off at an elevation below 2 m.
4. If a subject is not selected or Start has not been tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered.
5. If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles in the environment, there might be a calculation error due to visual factors of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch together QuickShots videos.
6. If the device is incompatible, QuickShots cannot be used.
We recommend you consider these things when using the QuickShots function. Have a nice day!
2023-3-25
Use props
djiuser_qaMO1m7WQdIy
New
Flight distance : 16719 ft
Bulgaria

Could you please give me any idea how can I add DJI black screen ending scene(with the logo) after the video. I'm using DJI Mini 3 Pro(latest firmware) with the latest iOS app. Currently when I press the quickshots mode - music is added to the video and some video enhancements, but no ending scene with the DJI logo.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules