Dji osmo action microphone problem
2479 12 2023-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Virgil05
lvl.1

Romania

Hello, I have a big problem with my DJI Osmo Action 1 camera, with my internal microfon. Is not working and is making some beeping sounds. Can someone help me? Please!
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Virgil05. Thank you for reaching out. The microphone is being used for audio recording only, perhaps you're pertaining to the speaker which is beeping? Can you please provide more information on what's happening? Also, kindly provide us with a video operation for further checking. We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-3-11
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

internal mic or external mic wit ha cynova adapter
2023-3-12
Use props
Virgil05
lvl.1

Romania

Hello, is the internal mic, I'm not using cynova adapter. I have here a small sample video showing how the microphone works: https://youtu.be/21rToJB68qk
2023-3-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

not good, that to me sounds bad you should have sound, possible the hardware gave. is this a new camera
2023-3-12
Use props
Virgil05
lvl.1

Romania

No, is a little old, but very good camera. Is there anything that I can do to repair it?
2023-3-12
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI would wan to repair it at a cost. and not sure their price as they can only direct you to repairs..

1 check out the mic areas, see if anything is obstructing
2  take camera in hand and  tap in hand against hand  fast a number of times, to see if shaking tapping may  bounce the issue to normal, if something gave
3  do not know if  reloading firmware will help at all.

can be  hardware that gave, and not software, and that the chances of tampering to fix can lead to worse off a damaged camera.  I  see how much a repair vs a used one will be good luck  the camera is  no longer sold
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Virgil05 Posted at 3-12 07:35
Hello, is the internal mic, I'm not using cynova adapter. I have here a small sample video showing how the microphone works: https://youtu.be/21rToJB68qk

Thanks for sharing this. May we ask if you noticed this behavior when the camera powered on immediately after the USB cover is closed or the battery is mounted? Or this also occurs even after it's left idle for some time before you start recording? We'll be waiting for your confirmation.
2023-3-14
Use props
Virgil05
lvl.1

Romania

DJI Tony Posted at 3-14 03:20
Thanks for sharing this. May we ask if you noticed this behavior when the camera powered on immediately after the USB cover is closed or the battery is mounted? Or this also occurs even after it's left idle for some time before you start recording? We'll be waiting for your confirmation.

Is making this in both situations.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Virgil05 Posted at 3-14 03:55
Is making this in both situations.

We're sorry to hear that. Please try to restart the device, and reset it to its factory settings. Before doing so, ensure you have backed up important data from it. Please keep us updated.
2023-3-14
Use props
Virgil05
lvl.1

Romania

I already did this and is still making that noise. I dont know what to do in this case because i need the camera for vloging. I have a youtube channel and I need this camera!
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Virgil05 Posted at 3-15 03:13
I already did this and is still making that noise. I dont know what to do in this case because i need the camera for vloging. I have a youtube channel and I need this camera!

We understand, and we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Regretfully, you may consider sending the camera back for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an Online Repair Application directly or contact Customer Support (support.dji.com) if you need further assistance with the case. Please note that warranty service will be applied depending on the damage assessment result and the warranty status of the device. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-18
Use props
hurtighansen1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26296 ft
Denmark

Try a Cynova usb c trs adaptor and maybe a,  trs mic. To bad if mic is broken. But this will get you goin again, for some few $
Have seen, 2end hand oa1 is hig in price now. So buy one used cost almoust a oa3 ? yes. It is the best cam ever. So.
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules