876 3 2023-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans221fee49
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I got a new to me M2P and forgot to set it to save the individual images for panoramas.  Is there some way to recover the individual images from the SD card with a recover software?  I dont know if they are written the SD card as they are being shot and then deleted after the Pano is stitched or if they are just held in memory and stitched from there?
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to read about this experience. We regret to inform you that when the "Save Original Panorama" option is not enabled, the original photos will not be saved either on the SD card or the aircraft. And currently, we don't have any known recovery method. We apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend you enable the option before shooting. Your understanding is highly appreciated and thanks for your continued support.
2023-3-11
Use props
fans221fee49
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 3-11 23:29
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to read about this experience. We regret to inform you that when the "Save Original Panorama" option is not enabled, the original photos will not be saved either on the SD card or the aircraft. And currently, we don't have any known recovery method. We apologize for the inconvenience. We recommend you enable the option before shooting. Your understanding is highly appreciated and thanks for your continued support.

Thanks for the quick reply Tony.  As the M2P is taking the photos for the Panorama, they are not temporarily [/b ]saved to the Internal 8 Gb storage or the SD card?
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans221fee49 Posted at 3-12 03:40
Thanks for the quick reply Tony.  As the M2P is taking the photos for the Panorama, they are not temporarily [/b ]saved to the Internal 8 Gb storage or the SD card?

You are most welcome. As confirmed by our engineers, no original pictures will be saved, even temporarily, if the option is not enabled.
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules