The image on the screen is displayed incorrectly in 4:3 60p mode
690 1 2023-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

During shooting in 4:3 60p RS-off mode, I noticed that the camera screen was split into two parts and the icons were not in their correct positions. I took a video on my phone to show what it looked like. The problem did not occur in 4:3 30p RS-off mode, but when I switched back to 60p mode, the problem happened again. The problem may be due to low ambient temperature and low battery charge, but maybe the camera should have just shut off? The video was recorded at a lower frame rate than 60p - only 19 frames per second and 29.97 frames per second instead of the set 60. In addition, there were flickering and lagging in the image.

The firmware version is 01.04.05.10, camera version is 10.00.36.18. The archive containing the original video files, a video showing how it looks for the user taken with a phone can be downloaded from the link.

Additionally, while comparing the video files taken on my phone and those taken on the DJI Action 2 camera, I discovered that the time stamp on the camera's video files is incorrect. The time difference is not only in hours, but also in minutes, and it is significant. So the issue is not only related to the time zone.
If you have any further questions, please message me privately or send me an email.

I added log files from the camera in this archive.
IMG_20230312_091539.jpg
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules