Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC-N1 firmware versions
3819 6 2023-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Finnborg-Braga
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258478 ft
United Kingdom

I have had a Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 for some while, and recently got a Mavic 3, also with RC-N1.

Strangely, the Mini 3 Pro RC-N1 has a firmware version of V04.14.0400, but the Mavic 3 RC-N1 has a firmware version of V04.13.0800.

In DJI Assistant 2, both RC-N1's are 'up to date' with the latest firmware.

If I try to use the 'Mini 3 Pro' RC-N1 with the Mavic 3, or vice versa, on power-up I get a warning that the RC-N1 firmare needs an update, and it 'updates' the RC-N1 firmware to the other version. Then if I use the RC-N1 with its 'original' aircraft it again 'updates' the RC-N1 firmware back to the original firmware.

So the Mini 3 Pro and the Mavic 3 seem to need different firmware versions in an RC-N1 controller.
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Finnborg-Braga. Thank you for reaching out. Though the DJI Mini 3 Pro and the DJI Mavic 3 use the same remote controller ( RC-N1), their corresponding compatible firmware is not the same version. When switching to another aircraft, it will detect the corresponding model again. If the firmware version does not match, an update prompt will appear. Should you have further concerns, please reach us back here. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-12
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I have experienced the same issue.
But my updating of the RC-N1 that I havewith mine is fro ma mini 2.
And it does not update...
Why?
RC Firmware is 04.11.0200

What should be the RC firmware to be used with mini 3 pro?
Thank you
Thank you
2023-5-7
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

My RC-N1, connected to my mini 2 is still version 04.11.0200

I need Version  V04.14.0400 to use it with my mini 3 pro.

How can I upgrade the RC?
It does NOT update automatically, neither trough the App neither trough Assistant v2.

I'm really mad!
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_G7LDh3P3ttOt
New

Hungary

FTrindade Posted at 5-7 04:06
I have experienced the same issue.
But my updating of the RC-N1 that I havewith mine is fro ma mini 2.
And it does not update...

I have the exact same problem. I bought a beand new dji mini 3 pro and have a dji rc-n1 remote controller from my previous dji mini 2. Pairing failed, rc-n1 remote controller firmware got error message. Tried all the usual procedures
2023-6-7
Use props
Fernando Fajardo
New

Ecuador

Hola, tengo un problema, tengo un iPhone 12 Pro, pero no se conecta al mando rc-n1, los cables funcionan bien, alguna recomendación
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fernando Fajardo Posted at 9-18 07:33
Hola, tengo un problema, tengo un iPhone 12 Pro, pero no se conecta al mando rc-n1, los cables funcionan bien, alguna recomendación

Hello there, Fernando. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Restart the remote controller. Please restart/reinstall the DJI App (Ensure the latest App version is used). Unplug and reinsert the cable.
2.  Check whether the copper sheets in the Type-C port of the remote controller are warped. If so, please send back the product for repair. (The copper sheets are easily damaged for inclined unplugging and insertion. Please plug and unplug the cable vertically.)
Normal Type-C port (The upper and lower rows’ copper sheets are attached to the center part inside the port, which is not warped.)

Malfunctioning Type-C port (The two copper sheets of the lower row inside the remote controller port are warped.)

If the above troubleshooting solutions are all detected to be normal, continue with the following step:
3. Verify the reversibility of the Type-c port insertion and check whether the wire is abnormal:
4. If no option for connection is prompted after the mobile phone is connected to the remote controller, it is recommended to connect the mobile phone to a computer to test if the connection will be successful. If not, it is recommended to contact the mobile phone’s manufacturer for tests and maintenance.
I hope this helps. Please keep us posted. Have a wonderful day
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules