Action 2 broken after last update...
954 6 2023-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gizmo1970
lvl.2
Poland

I can't believe the advice I got from support on the subject of stabilization problems at the beginning of the recordings:
"In regards to your query, we kindly suggest you to trigger the recording bythe record button after powering on the device to see if the EIS can work normally. If not, you are advised to start recording 10 seconds in advance to avoid this issue."
I understand that if I see something interesting, I have to go back in time at least 10 seconds and then start filming...
Thank you DJI for your support and quick solution to the problem you generated by releasing an untested update.
Action 2 useless after firmware update... Action 3 usseless because of physical lens problem... Action 1 not available... thanks to you we have no choice but GoPro.
2023-3-12
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Which update version are you referring to?  I believe I'm up-to-date with firmware and latest DJI Mimo, and my Action2 is working just fine.
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what firmware version are you having issues with? Can you please provide us with sample footage showing the issue so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Blériot53 Posted at 3-12 14:28
Which update version are you referring to?  I believe I'm up-to-date with firmware and latest DJI Mimo, and my Action2 is working just fine.

It seems that a number of users are having stabilisation problems after the most recent update.  But it wasn't "untested" as there was a public beta test of it.  I can only conclude that certain users are having big problems, and rest are not, for reasons that DJI may understand, but I don't!  However, as I am not aware that I need anything offered by the latest update, I'm playing safe and not updating my Action 2.
2023-3-13
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 3-13 05:16
It seems that a number of users are having stabilisation problems after the most recent update.  But it wasn't "untested" as there was a public beta test of it.  I can only conclude that certain users are having big problems, and rest are not, for reasons that DJI may understand, but I don't!  However, as I am not aware that I need anything offered by the latest update, I'm playing safe and not updating my Action 2.

Probably the best policy
2023-3-13
Use props
xirogomez123
New

Mexico

dji tello update fail please restart app please help it stays in solid red light does no let me do nothing
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi gizmo1970, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This phenomenon is caused by the stabilization strategies adjustment of the new firmware version. At present, our engineer is optimizing urgently. If it's convenient, please provide us with your DJI Account. After the optimization is completed, we will push the firmware to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules