RC Control ERROR
1100 5 2023-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kiobr
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, after a few days of being idle, I turned on my drone and to my surprise, the controller does not react!

It connects to the drone but no information appears on it, no battery or anything!

The problem is in the control because I tested it with another one and everything worked fine

can anybody help me?

2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know the specific model of your drone and controller?
Then we can confirm the details better and reply to you asap.
Thanks in advance.
2023-3-14
Use props
kiobr
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-14 05:50
Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know the specific model of your drone and controller?

Its a dji t30 rc version FCC

I reset the controll, and now request the UTC certification CODE, can you help me please?
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

kiobr Posted at 3-14 07:04
Its a dji t30 rc version FCC

I reset the controll, and now request the UTC certification CODE, can you help me please?

Thanks for your updated information, kiobr.
Could you please change the "region" to your local area in the remote control Settings?
If you still meet this problem, please send us a related video or photo, then we will check it asap. You can upload the video or photo to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link.
Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
kiobr
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-17 00:24
Thanks for your updated information, kiobr.
Could you please change the "region" to your local area in the remote control Settings?
If you still meet this problem, please send us a related video or photo, then we will check it asap. You can upload the video or photo to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12pTaO31tcGuUtleIw96HbOm-d7vhSXgH/view?usp=share_link

look the image please
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

kiobr Posted at 3-17 17:42
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12pTaO31tcGuUtleIw96HbOm-d7vhSXgH/view?usp=share_link

Thanks for the reply.
We have sent the details to our engineers, but in order to better confirm the issue, they may need a video that also includes the details below. If you don't mind, can you send it to me too?
This is what is required in the video:
1. Display the main screen after powering it on.
2. Display the firmware version of the controller (with country code display)
3. Login account (authentication required)
2023-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules