unpacked my new inspire and found.......
1162 4 2015-8-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tim foster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

the battery was dead got it from B&H anyone have this happen? the build date was 04/15 had the .17 firmware on it i put .06 FW and app 1.1.2 very good system but need new battery anyone ever get a dead battery.....
2015-8-20
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Tim, could you please give me SN number of dead battery and your contacts.send it to tim.dolidze@dji.com
Thanks
2015-8-20
Use props
dave.fortified
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Exactly the same problem here by the sound of it.  New Inspire just arrived last week also with April production date.  TB47 in the box was DOA, no lights & unresponsive even after a few hours plugged in.  Still waiting for retailer to process the RMA.  Fortunately I ordered 3 spare TB48s with it so I can still fly but was pretty surprised to find it totally unresponsive out of the box.  My S/N is W19ACD13010325.
2015-8-21
Use props
tim foster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-8-21 15:39
Tim, could you please give me SN number of dead battery and your contacts.send it to
Thanks

will do when i get home thanks for replying
2015-8-21
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

I received a battery from B&H a couple of days ago.  It was below the 6% level as it would not turn on the Phantom when I tried.  I was going to put it on the computer to see if it was new or had any discharges etc.  It showed 1 discharge.  I was curious as to why it was being sold under the normal asking price, approx. 40 dollars less.  Perhaps they are trying to get rid of their present stock due to the posted issue here.
2015-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules