Aircraft Storage and Maintenance
3276 10 2023-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

Need some guidance for storing your drone, maintaining the drone properly etc.? This article can help you store or maintain your drone and avoid unnecessary failures as drone storage and maintenance are the key to your flight safety.
Applicable Products: DJI Mavic Series, DJI Air Series, DJI Mini Series, Phantom Series, Spark, DJI FPV Series, DJI Avata

Maintenance Recommendations during Usage

• Use the aircraft in good weather environments (without strong winds and rain). Do not fly through clouds during flight, which may dampen the aircraft.
  • Try to have the aircraft take off from flat ground. If gravel, grass and other objects are blown up after the aircraft is powered on and the propellers spin, it may cause damage to the aircraft.
  • Keep away from complex flight environments (such as jungles and dense buildings), move the control stick gently and avoid approaching obstacles and scratching the propellers.

Aircraft Storage

• Store the aircraft in dry and well-ventilated environment.
  • Remove the battery and store it separately from the aircraft.
  • Make sure the camera lens and vision system sensors are clean.
  • Use the gimbal protector to protect the gimbal and camera, and avoid wearing on camera due to scratching or collision.
  • It is recommended to use the original packaging for storage.

Aircraft Maintenance

• Clean dirt from the aircraft with alcohol pads. Do not wipe the aircraft with corrosive liquids.
  • If the propellers are loose, damaged, misshapen or corroded, replace them promptly. If none of the above issues occur, the product can be used normally.
  • Check every aircraft part after any crash or serious impact. If there are any problems or questions, please contact DJI Support.

This is all for aircraft storage and maintenance. If you would be interested in battery usage and maintenance, please check out this article.

2023-3-12
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thanks for the Tips
2023-3-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great tips.  
2023-3-22
Use props
Drone Buddy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280860 ft
Ireland

Excellent tips! I also purchased the following bag which fits almost all my accessories:

STARTRC Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro Case Waterproof Hard Carrying Case for DJI Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro Accessories (Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro RC) - https://amzn.to/3FCUwWK

It's really good and once you close it, it keep all dust out of the drone, lenses, batteries and all equipment I have in it. Highly recommend!
2023-4-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for this. I just sent a friend of mine here for tips such as this.
2023-5-4
Use props
Meet_me_in_Zim
lvl.1
Zimbabwe

Much appreciated.
2023-5-24
Use props
BradM05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191178 ft

United States

Great advice.
2023-5-30
Use props
Vasco60
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151896 ft
Argentina

Hola esta bien mantenerlo guardado en maletines especialmente realizados para drones o es solo para su traslado? Saludos
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Vasco60 Posted at 7-1 10:49
Hola esta bien mantenerlo guardado en maletines especialmente realizados para drones o es solo para su traslado? Saludos

Hi there, may I have a picture of the briefcase you referred to?
If it can keep the drone in place firmly and dry and clean, you can use it to store the drone.
2023-7-2
Use props
FL1111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1267972 ft

United States

Great maintenance schedule. - Thanks for sharing.
2023-7-12
Use props
Halifaxx
New
Flight distance : 19616 ft
Germany

Thank you , was helpful
2023-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules