DJI care very misleading
867 10 2023-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans672292cd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47723 ft
United States

DJI care is a scam. If you purchase it at the counter with your drone and think you’re covered, you might want to look at the small print. There are hidden extra steps to take. They are offering me 15% off instead of replacing my drone. This isn’t what I paid for. This isn’t what they offered at the best buy counter.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We're terribly sorry to hear about your feedback. I was able to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. We'll communicate it with the team designated to further look into and assist you regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we notice that our team has sent you the quotation for DJI Care Service. May I ask did you receive that email?
2023-3-13
Use props
fans672292cd
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for honoring the DJI care and replacing my drone
2023-3-14
Use props
fans672292cd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 19:42
Hi there, we notice that our team has sent you the quotation for DJI Care Service. May I ask did you receive that email?

Thank you for rectifying this situation
2023-3-14
Use props
fans672292cd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-13 10:40
We're terribly sorry to hear about your feedback. I was able to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. We'll communicate it with the team designated to further look into and assist you regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.

Thank you for your help. The situation has be rectified and I appreciate it
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans672292cd Posted at 3-14 13:51
Thank you for your help. The situation has be rectified and I appreciate it

That's great to know the issues have been resolved. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help.
2023-3-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You seem to have been well treated by the DJI After-Sales team, and it's good to know that the matter has been resolved to your satisfaction. Maybe time to post a follow-up revising your comments?  
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Blériot53 Posted at 3-16 11:37
You seem to have been well treated by the DJI After-Sales team, and it's good to know that the matter has been resolved to your satisfaction. Maybe time to post a follow-up revising your comments?

Hi there. Appreciate your feedback on our service. Feel free to reach out at any time for any concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_a3B9aBsqSWS3
New
United Kingdom

Repeatedly asked for help first from chat then technical.to help me get two of my batteries out of hibernation and all I got was basically buy some new ones and have a nice day.worst than useless customer service.I have screen shot the E-mail from tech and will share
2023-3-23
Use props
Kilberandy
lvl.1

United States

There are often such deceivers on the Internet
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules