OSMO Repair
643 4 2023-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heybob
New

United States

Years ago I purchased a DJI Osmo original thru DJI's website,  If I recall correctly.
After at least 2 years of non-use, it no longer responds to some input from the controls.
My question is what it would cost to repair or overhaul.
2023-3-13
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

not sure. it depends on what needs to be fixed. You can send it in to dji and they will give you a quote.
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry to hear about that. May you kindly tell us which Osmo you referred to? May we know if it still responds when charging it? You may however send it back to our facility for a thorough diagnosis by our certified technicians. Surely, you will receive a notification regarding the repair quotation and other important details. If decided, please fill out our Request Repair Service online. If you encounter difficulties, you may also contact our Product Support team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter. Hope this helps.
2023-3-13
Use props
heybob
New

United States

My DJI osmo is version 1. It The charging indicaters show fully charged.
Thank you.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for your response. You're welcome. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy to further assist you. Rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly. Thank you for your support and have a nice day!
2023-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules