Action 2 Rec Temp: High not available even with magnet case
1204 6 2023-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
suspiciousfish
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have got the magnetic case for the Action 2, and when I turn on the unit there is a white banner saying "Mag Case Attached"; however when I go into the settings I cannot select "High" in the entry for "Auto-stop Rec Temp", it remains greyed out.
Videos always stop recording too soon for my needs as of the current settings.

How can I enable such settings? Does it happen to be region-locked for others in the UK?

2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. EU countries and the United Kingdom does not support setting the auto-stop recording temperature of the DJI Action 2 to "High". This is due to local regulations and policies. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-13
Use props
suspiciousfish
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-13 20:31
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. EU countries and the United Kingdom does not support setting the auto-stop recording temperature of the DJI Action 2 to "High". This is due to local regulations and policies. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for stating that! If I supposedly travel to another country (e.g. Japan), how can I restore the function? As I am aware the Action modules have no GPS functionality.
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

suspiciousfish Posted at 3-14 09:23
Thank you for stating that! If I supposedly travel to another country (e.g. Japan), how can I restore the function? As I am aware the Action modules have no GPS functionality.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

suspiciousfish Posted at 3-14 09:23

Thank you for your patiently waiting. Yes, the device will refresh the country code to Japan and then the product will not have that temperature limitation. Please make sure to connect to the DJI Mimo app once you are already in Japan to have this setting. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-16
Use props
suspiciousfish
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 06:00
Thank you for your patiently waiting. Yes, the device will refresh the country code to Japan and then the product will not have that temperature limitation. Please make sure to connect to the DJI Mimo app once you are already in Japan to have this setting. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I see, thanks a lot!
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules