5D button left and up direction not working
391 3 2023-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kaitaku
lvl.1
Japan

I've recently purchased a Mavic 3T and I'm having trouble operating the 5D button on the controller.
The bottom and right button works perfectly, however, up and left button are not working as expected.
When operating said directions, they have that registered beep sound, but doesn't do anything.

What I'm thinking is, when pressing left or up direction, it's thinking I'm pressing in without any direction, thus, not doing anything.

Is this somehow user error? I've contacted the Agency, which, I bought the drone from, but they're telling me it's user error.

I'm located in Japan, but need help because I can't directly contact to DJI about enterprise products, only to agencies(middle-man)

Here's the video operating on the 5D buttons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WXoWlG_Qto

2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, since the video is not so clear we cannot check the parameters. You can go to Control-Button Customization to set up the 5D button to other functions to see if it works.
2023-3-13
Use props
Kaitaku
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-13 20:34
Hi there, since the video is not so clear we cannot check the parameters. You can go to Control-Button Customization to set up the 5D button to other functions to see if it works.

Apologies for the rough video, I think Youtube got it clearer now. The right side operates as EV+ and down side as gimbal down, as it should. There's a problem with the up and left as you can see in the video. It makes the beep sound but no reaction. Up should be gimbal up and left should be EV-
2023-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kaitaku Posted at 3-13 21:03
Apologies for the rough video, I think Youtube got it clearer now. The right side operates as EV+ and down side as gimbal down, as it should. There's a problem with the up and left as you can see in the video. It makes the beep sound but no reaction. Up should be gimbal up and left should be EV-

Thanks for the clearer video. May I ask did you try to set up other functions for a test? If possible, please record a video or provide us with a screenshot to check your 5D button settings.
2023-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules