Dji Mavic 3 Classic Apps
1521 5 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hdzaa
lvl.1

Indonesia

Can we add an Apps to Dji Mavic 3 Classic with smart controller (rc) ? like litchi
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you want to install a third-party app in DJI RC Pro? The third-party app can be installed. You can download third-party apps through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. And the after-sales policy does not cover the damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts. You may refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2023-3-14
Use props
Hdzaa
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-14 02:14
Hi there, may I confirm if you want to install a third-party app in DJI RC Pro? The third-party app can be installed. You can download third-party apps through the built-in browser or install APK files from a microSD card. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. And the after-sales policy does not cover the damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts. You may refer to: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

yes i want install a third party app in DJI RC
but, in Dji mavic 3 classic RC there is nothing application unless Dji Fly
so whene we start the RC, it only open the Dji fly
Do you have any suggestion ?
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hdzaa Posted at 3-15 02:27
yes i want install a third party app in DJI RC
but, in Dji mavic 3 classic RC there is nothing application unless Dji Fly
so whene we start the RC, it only open the Dji fly

If you're using DJI RC rather than DJI RC Pro, we are sorry to tell you that DJI RC only comes with the DJI Fly app. DJI RC cannot be used with a third-party app.
2023-3-15
Use props
Cammyjams
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 03:15
If you're using DJI RC rather than DJI RC Pro, we are sorry to tell you that DJI RC only comes with the DJI Fly app. DJI RC cannot be used with a third-party app.

We seriously need a way to plan missions in Google Earth Pro and then upload them to the Classic. Please please please come on guys? (DJI RC)
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Cammyjams Posted at 3-17 21:12
We seriously need a way to plan missions in Google Earth Pro and then upload them to the Classic. Please please please come on guys? (DJI RC)

We will forward your feedback to the corresponding team. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules