Unable to downgrade firmware version from 01.00.0600 to 01.00.0500
2390 5 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hamifr
New
Switzerland

I try to downgrade the firmware of my Mavic Mini from 01.00.0600 to 01.00.0500, but I can't find this version in the DJI assistance 2 ? Why is that ?
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, hamifr. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. The previous firmware versions will be removed from the server based on actual conditions. The firmware cannot be downgraded to a removed version. Any firmware that can be obtained from DJI Assistant 2 is available for usage. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-3-14
Use props
fans920e302a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31332 ft

United Kingdom

Why remove them? Bit crap no?
2023-9-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans920e302a Posted at 9-5 12:52
Why remove them? Bit crap no?

Hi. We understand the inconvenience. For models with firmware still actively being updated to newer versions, the current version will apply for the downgrading condition.
If no-fly zones have been updated or if there is a serious bug, the firmware will be removed. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
2023-9-14
Use props
Rlinhos
lvl.1

Spain

Hello. I cannot downgrade the firmware version to fix error 40011 on my drone. Why has this option been blocked? I have the previous firmware versions saved and it still won't let me do the downgrade.
1-8 02:23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rlinhos Posted at 1-8 02:23
Hello. I cannot downgrade the firmware version to fix error 40011 on my drone. Why has this option been blocked? I have the previous firmware versions saved and it still won't let me do the downgrade.

Hello there. We suggest updating the drone to the latest version.
If Error Code 40011 “Gimbal calibration error. Restart aircraft” appears in the DJI Fly app, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Check whether the gimbal protector has been removed before powering on. If not, remove the gimbal protector and restart the aircraft.
2. Check whether the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, update the app to the latest version.
3. Remove the microSD card from the aircraft (if any) and then go to Settings > Control > Gimbal Calibration in the DJI Fly app.
4. Check whether the aircraft firmware is the latest version. If not, update the firmware to the latest version. If the firmware has been updated to the latest version, we recommend that you connect DJI Assistant 2 ( the corresponding version to the customer's drone model) on your PC and refresh the latest firmware.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-9 21:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules