Enterprise refresh does not cross ship as referenced.
850 5 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OSiMtKYODhaJ
lvl.2

United States

I recently requested a refresh for a MAVIC 3T. When making the request there are two options, Enterprise, and Basic. Enterprise puts $2000+ hold on your credit card. Supposedly for the purpose of cross shipping. As in; you ship the drone to be replaced and they ship the replacement at the same time using the $2000 CC hold to cover the possibility of non-return of the old drone.

This not how it works at all. They do not cross ship. They should remove all references to cross shipping on their site and not put a hold on someone's CC for no reason. This issue has caused me more than a little grief with several customers. Simply because I didn't know the correct timeline for the return of the replacement drone.

I initiated an Enterprise refresh request and approved the $2000 hold on my CC. Then shipped the drone to be replaced within 2 days, only because it was the weekend and the UPS stores are closed on Sunday. They did not cross ship at all. They waited until they received my drone, 5 days later, then removed the CC hold and a status enquiry said the replacement would ship in 1 - days. It is now 4 days later and the replacement still hasn't been shipped. Here's the current status of the case:

[img]https://forum33.djicdn.com/data/attachment/forum/blob:https://forum.dji.com/4692a633-9230-4ec8-aea5-b683114db991[/img]

In the meantime, in talking to a support person last week, I was told the replacement had been shipped and that I would receive it by Friday of that week before &:00PM. And that the support person would email me a tracking number. Neither of those things occurred.

Now, after support enquiries and phone calls that rendered only an "I don't know" response, I've received an email this morning in response to a support enquiry that read as the following:

"I hope you are doing well. Thank you for contacting our support team.

We just received your drone on the 10th, please allow a few business days for your aircraft to complete the process. "

This is really a sort of moot point. I included it to show the current status of this mess.

2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that had brought you, I feel regretful about this. As per checking, the package has been shipped out back to you, may I know if you have received the tracking number?
Apologize again for the unpleasant experience, we will also check the details with the corresponding team and learn from the case.
Currently, please wait for the package to deliver. I hope you will receive it soon. If there is anything further I can help with, please feel free to ask.
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_OSiMtKYODhaJ
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-14 17:28
I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience that had brought you, I feel regretful about this. As per checking, the package has been shipped out back to you, may I know if you have received the tracking number?
Apologize again for the unpleasant experience, we will also check the details with the corresponding team and learn from the case.
Currently, please wait for the package to deliver. I hope you will receive it soon. If there is anything further I can help with, please feel free to ask.

I have received a tracking number. In checking I found that the label has been printed.

DJI really should address the fact that your enterprise refresh does not in fact cross ship. It does however put a $2000 hold on the customer's credit card. What's the point in using the enterprise method as opposed to basic?
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_OSiMtKYODhaJ Posted at 3-14 17:44
I have received a tracking number. In checking I found that the label has been printed.

DJI really should address the fact that your enterprise refresh does not in fact cross ship. It does however put a $2000 hold on the customer's credit card. What's the point in using the enterprise method as opposed to basic?

Thank you for your reply, the shipment information will be updated once UPS scans the package.
Regarding the case, I received the information from the local team, it was because the corresponding product (Mavic 3T) was out of stock in our facility at that time, therefore, cross-shipment was not arranged. We have noted the case down and forwarded the feedback to the corresponding team and will push them to optimize similar situations.
We sincerely apologize again for the trouble.
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_OSiMtKYODhaJ
lvl.2

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-14 19:41
Thank you for your reply, the shipment information will be updated once UPS scans the package.
Regarding the case, I received the information from the local team, it was because the corresponding product (Mavic 3T) was out of stock in our facility at that time, therefore, cross-shipment was not arranged. We have noted the case down and forwarded the feedback to the corresponding team and will push them to optimize similar situations.
We sincerely apologize again for the trouble.

I understand the out of stock status of the product. It happens. But, someone making me aware of that in the beginning would have been huge as I could have explained that to my customers. Instead, I told them the drone would be available in a few days instead of the actual 1 - 2 weeks it's taken. Then to exacerbate the issue I was told by phone support, last week, that the drone had been shipped and would be delivered within a day of my call. So once again I updated my customers with incorrect data. Subsequently I've lost at least one job and likely a customer as the result of DJI's handling of what should have been a routine refresh.

I'm not trying to beat anyone up but just some simple communications and the truth would have made all the difference in the world. DJI makes a great product. And customer service has been great in the past. This time it has been an expensive nightmare for me. Do better, please.
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_OSiMtKYODhaJ Posted at 3-15 02:26
I understand the out of stock status of the product. It happens. But, someone making me aware of that in the beginning would have been huge as I could have explained that to my customers. Instead, I told them the drone would be available in a few days instead of the actual 1 - 2 weeks it's taken. Then to exacerbate the issue I was told by phone support, last week, that the drone had been shipped and would be delivered within a day of my call. So once again I updated my customers with incorrect data. Subsequently I've lost at least one job and likely a customer as the result of DJI's handling of what should have been a routine refresh.

I'm not trying to beat anyone up but just some simple communications and the truth would have made all the difference in the world. DJI makes a great product. And customer service has been great in the past. This time it has been an expensive nightmare for me. Do better, please.

I understand your point, if I were in your shoes, I feel the same. Regarding the support issue, we had also reported it to the responsible team, we will keep improving our service.
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules