Magnetic mount and motorcycle
1166 4 2023-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhilBowl
New

Czechia

Hi, i just wonder if magnetic mount would hold Osmo Action 3 camera in fast motorcycle ride. I mean like 200 - 250 km/h.
Thank you
2023-3-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I wouldn't want to chance it   If you're keen to try, perhaps have a secondary means of restraint in case the worst happens?
2023-3-14
Use props
PhilBowl
New

Czechia

Blériot53 Posted at 3-14 10:49
I wouldn't want to chance it   If you're keen to try, perhaps have a secondary means of restraint in case the worst happens?

I found out that it is not only magnet holding whole camera but it is also locked by two clips. If thats true it should be okay. But ill make sure i wont lose it.
2023-3-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PhilBowl Posted at 3-14 11:11
I found out that it is not only magnet holding whole camera but it is also locked by two clips. If thats true it should be okay. But ill make sure i wont lose it.

Good luck
The footage should be sensational
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, PhilBowl. Thanks for reaching out. We do not recommend using it in vehicle-mounted scenarios. Moreover, do not attach the base to surfaces that are arched, curved, rough, powdered, peeling, covered in dust or sand, or have oil, wax, or water stains. Otherwise, the base may not be attached firmly. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules