Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh & DJI Care Refresh + Purchase Guide
123Next >
17221 99 2023-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Ever wondered what the difference is between DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh +?

Check out our comprehensive introduction to find out that, as well as what benefits it provides, how to purchase DJI Care Refresh - especially if you've already activated your DJI product, or if you have to do anything after purchasing DJI Care Refresh, etc.?

Discover more, here: https://s.dji.ink/srGkuf

2023-3-15
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thanks for the clarification
2023-3-15
Use props
zuoyangjkpi
New

Germany

I want to buy a DJI mini 3 in China and take it back to Germany. Is it able to buy Refresh Care in Germany for my product?
2023-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zuoyangjkpi Posted at 3-15 12:20
I want to buy a DJI mini 3 in China and take it back to Germany. Is it able to buy Refresh Care in Germany for my product?

No, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. If you purchased the drone in China, you can only purchase the Chinese version of DJI Care Refresh, and the benefits are eligible in the repair center in China.
Therefore, if your resident country is Germany, you are recommended to purchase the drone and DJI Care Refresh in Germany. Thank you.
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_ufaaDFs84ORh
New
Oman

Hi ...I have a DJI Mini 2 that recently crashed and fell into water. Is there anyway this could be fixed? It is still under warranty. Dried it completely but it still isn't coming on. Am in Dubai at the moment. Any tips will be helpful, thank you!
2023-3-16
Use props
StavT
lvl.1

Greece

Thanks for info!
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_25oQQU8aJhHd
New
Australia

I purchased Dji action 2 camera xmas 2022, 1st camera over heated and was replaced.  My replacement camera is doing the same and wont charge!! Never been able to take 1 photo or video! It's now a joke and embarrassing my family think its outrageous!! Pŕoduct is a nitemare to setup.... then when u get it setup it over heats and wont charge??? Over 3 months since purchased and I haven't been able to use this camera.....dissapointed to say the least..... bought this to use on holiday at family celebration... due to go on another holiday and still don't have a camera that works!!!  
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_25oQQU8aJhHd Posted at 3-17 10:33
I purchased Dji action 2 camera xmas 2022, 1st camera over heated and was replaced.  My replacement camera is doing the same and wont charge!! Never been able to take 1 photo or video! It's now a joke and embarrassing my family think its outrageous!! Pŕoduct is a nitemare to setup.... then when u get it setup it over heats and wont charge??? Over 3 months since purchased and I haven't been able to use this camera.....dissapointed to say the least..... bought this to use on holiday at family celebration... due to go on another holiday and still don't have a camera that works!!!

We're terribly sorry to hear about this. I've pulled up your case number using your Forum account. We'll make sure to keep an eye on it. May you please confirm if you have received your shipping label? We're here to help in any capacity we can. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_ufaaDFs84ORh Posted at 3-16 22:09
Hi ...I have a DJI Mini 2 that recently crashed and fell into water. Is there anyway this could be fixed? It is still under warranty. Dried it completely but it still isn't coming on. Am in Dubai at the moment. Any tips will be helpful, thank you!

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the incident. Kindly contact our Product Support team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Feel free to reach out at any time for any DJI-related inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_0fQ0ktLSCSpo
New

United States

How do I renew my warranty?
2023-3-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the very helpful information.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_hUIqlpiGreO4
New

India

I have crashed my drone. Nothing was damaged, not even a tiny crack just a small scratch on the propeller blade.
But all the motors won't rotate even the one on the camera gimbal.
Please help me solve this problem!
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_HEU85Z1zd5F2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1248848 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

i need help if you can help, Why is my background pale, the colors are not sharp when I shoot on cinematic mini3pro
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_HEU85Z1zd5F2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1248848 ft
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Cinema  why is my picture pale when I shoot at the cinema, please help
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_Qkqw5YWK1bE4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1853835 ft
South Africa

Authorization  zone unlock successfull but nothing happen  
2023-3-27
Use props
fans9c5270a0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1414 ft
United Kingdom

First flight with my new drone and something struck it while at 151 feet in the air. I have initiated the care package which I purchased but the rear right arm has snapped and I couldn't find the rest of the arm and motor. How will this be handled, will I have to pay more than the quoted price of £62?
2023-3-28
Use props
fanscaa9dd32
lvl.1

United States

I want to purchase a refurbished mini pro 3 (rc) from best buy since there out of stock on the website here. Would it still be eligible for DJI care refresh?
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_HEU85Z1zd5F2 Posted at 3-26 11:03
i need help if you can help, Why is my background pale, the colors are not sharp when I shoot on cinematic mini3pro

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly post a sample photo or video showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Qkqw5YWK1bE4 Posted at 3-27 04:13
Authorization  zone unlock successfull but nothing happen

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We recommend you contact our FlySafe team for further assistance regarding the unlocking process. You may email them at (flysafe@dji.com). Thank you, and have a good day.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscaa9dd32 Posted at 4-3 20:43
I want to purchase a refurbished mini pro 3 (rc) from best buy since there out of stock on the website here. Would it still be eligible for DJI care refresh?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can purchase DJI Care for a refurbished product. The coverage amount will be the same as for a new product. Please ensure that the refurbished product you will be purchasing is from our authorized channels. You may check this link for reference. Thank you.
2023-4-4
Use props
djiuser_k1tAyrd6Gz2f
New
Flight distance : 75423 ft

Guatemala

Puedo usar el dji mini 2 se para fotogrametria
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_k1tAyrd6Gz2f Posted at 4-10 20:42

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We have forwarded your inquiry to our engineers for confirmation. We'll keep you updated. Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_bL1vwPiYCNkz
New
United Kingdom

Hi, I currently have a Sony ZVE-10 with the kit lens and manage to purchased Dji RS3 Mini and received it yesterday. I began to setup the gimbal for whole day but it keeps on getting an Error just like in the photo "Error 1012". I already check all videos on your Dji site as well as youtube from various videos but still couldn't find a solution to the problem. I've followed the setup and some video guidelines and try to restart it. I also restarted to default settings and managed to update it's firmware but still couldn't find any solution or answer to my concern. Hope you could help me here as i'm desperate because i need the gimbal this weekend.. hope you might help me solve this matters. thanks
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_e0ZzuH6azhdv
lvl.1

United States

Hi My DJI Avata google2 are blurry, Its a pretty widely known issue, I am having a hard time living with it... I have bought DJI care,  Is there something we can do about this?  I want to begin to do specific work with it and I need comfort and clarity...  You can email me.  Thank you !  
2023-4-11
Use props
djiuser_3ZV40ssLJRIs
New
Flight distance : 51440 ft
Canada

Hello DJI, I need your help about Gimbal Stuck Code: 1D010002. Please help to solve this problem, thanks.
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_k1tAyrd6Gz2f Posted at 4-10 20:42

Hi there. We just received a confirmation from our engineers. It is regretfully, currently not supported. You may have to consider checking the DJI Enterprise products, such as Matrice 300 RTK or Phantom 4 RTK to achieve this function. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_e0ZzuH6azhdv Posted at 4-11 14:54
Hi My DJI Avata google2 are blurry, Its a pretty widely known issue, I am having a hard time living with it... I have bought DJI care,  Is there something we can do about this?  I want to begin to do specific work with it and I need comfort and clarity...  You can email me.  Thank you !

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm if the goggles display is blurry during a flight? Or does it get blurry when using the DJI Virtual Flight app? Kindly post a picture of the screen for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3ZV40ssLJRIs Posted at 4-11 18:49
Hello DJI, I need your help about Gimbal Stuck Code: 1D010002. Please help to solve this problem, thanks.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindly proceed with the following steps:
1. Please check whether there is debris on the gimbal. If yes, clean off them, restart the aircraft, and calibrate the gimbal.
2. Please try powering off the aircraft and move the gimbal gently at every angle with your hand, and check whether there is any debris in the gimbal. If not, power on the aircraft and calibrate the gimbal.
3. Remove the microSD card on the aircraft and check again.
Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_3ZV40ssLJRIs
New
Flight distance : 51440 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 4-12 00:59
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindly proceed with the following steps:
1. Please check whether there is debris on the gimbal. If yes, clean off them, restart the aircraft, and calibrate the gimbal.
2. Please try powering off the aircraft and move the gimbal gently at every angle with your hand, and check whether there is any debris in the gimbal. If not, power on the aircraft and calibrate the gimbal.

Hi, I did all the step's you provide but still on Gimbal Stuck code: 1D010002
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_vmyKHUvKxLfq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 522346 ft
United Kingdom

I had  a dji mini pro 3 that was faulty return it to the store where they replaced the kit  how do you transfer the care refresh
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_b4Xplvh8jZzE
New
Italy

Hi, can anyone help me with: I am trying to fly a mission using Dji4DCapture using Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. The mission couldn’t be uploaded. What should I do? I cleaned the SD 2Gig capacity.
2023-4-13
Use props
djiuser_b4Xplvh8jZzE
New
Italy

Hi, can anyone help me with: I am trying to fly a mission using Dji4DCapture using Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. The mission couldn’t be uploaded. What should I do? I cleaned the SD 2Gig capacity.
2023-4-13
Use props
McConlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1878507 ft
United States

But I have a Case that the people should know about.  I have had open, a case from DJI for a flyaway for 6 months.  Why will DJI not honor this? They say they will honor the flyaway but I have been waiting for 6 months!  They tell me to download my flight information but I don’t know how to do that so they just say we cannot help you.  Not very helpful.  
605EFDAC-37B3-4513-8EAD-692C8D1B3B39.jpeg
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vmyKHUvKxLfq Posted at 4-12 12:12
I had  a dji mini pro 3 that was faulty return it to the store where they replaced the kit  how do you transfer the care refresh

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We sent you a PM to gather the serial numbers so we may check it for you. Kindly respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_3ZV40ssLJRIs Posted at 4-12 04:13
Hi, I did all the step's you provide but still on Gimbal Stuck code: 1D010002

We're sorry to hear that. We're afraid you may have to consider sending the product back for further checking. You may submit  repair request at (repair.dji.com) or contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance in submitting the case. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

McConlin Posted at 4-14 08:48
But I have a Case that the people should know about.  I have had open, a case from DJI for a flyaway for 6 months.  Why will DJI not honor this? They say they will honor the flyaway but I have been waiting for 6 months!  They tell me to download my flight information but I don’t know how to do that so they just say we cannot help you.  Not very helpful.

Hi there, could you please provide us with the case number for further confirmation?
2023-4-16
Use props
Drey. I
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Care refresh is the best
2023-4-21
Use props
Harry Gruijters
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, got e- mail that care refresh period was ending and that I could buy 1 year extra Refresh +. I ordered.
But found  out later that after 1 year of Care refresh , you  get a free year warranty extension if you havent used any replacement or service.
Can I get my money back?
2023-4-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules