882 3 2023-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alticam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236499 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I used bough a 2nd hand Phantom 4 pro + to add  to my collection.

Already have an Mini3Pro, Air2S and Mavick3.

I deleted everything form the previous owner, did factory reset and it took me a while back finally everything seems more or less ok and ready to fly.
But...

I do not like the controller with built-in screen. Way too small and uncomfortable.

Are there any other controllers that are compatible with my P4P+ ?

Thanks

Roger
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Three kinds of remote controllers (GL300C VerB, GL300E (built-in screen), and GL300F) are compatible with Phantom 4 Pro. Go to Advanced Settings for the remote controller and select the corresponding model. Then, restart the remote controller to link with the corresponding aircraft.

Notes: When the remote controller is not connected to DJI GO 4, the Advanced Settings will not appear.

Please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-15
Use props
alticam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236499 ft
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 18:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Three kinds of remote controllers (GL300C VerB, GL300E (built-in screen), and GL300F) are compatible with Phantom 4 Pro. Go to Advanced Settings for the remote controller and select the corresponding model. Then, restart the remote controller to link with the corresponding aircraft.

Notes: When the remote controller is not connected to DJI GO 4, the Advanced Settings will not appear.

What is the diffence then between the GL 300 C and F?

They look the same but there is a price difference.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

alticam Posted at 3-16 07:16
What is the diffence then between the GL 300 C and F?

They look the same but there is a price difference.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. The only difference between the two controllers is the GL300C VerB came from DJI Phantom 4 Advanced and the GL300F came with the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules