HDMI - Duplicated screen blanks when editing a mission
627 2 2023-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robert Marshall
lvl.2
Flight distance : 745154 ft

United Kingdom

I plugged a Smart Controller (Android verson 7.1.2) into a HDMI panel and it duplicates the screen fine up to the point of editing a mission. It looks like the controller is interfering and blanking the duplicated screens 'map' output area. Is this expected behaviour?

Smart Controller HMDI issue

Smart Controller HMDI issue
2023-3-15
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi Robert Marshall,

similar problem I solved with suspending the device and restarting the panel setting HDMI and turning the device on at the same screen.
2023-4-2
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13381447 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been wondering about screen sharing but didn't find it necessary to start a new thread. Since it's related I'll ask it here. I see the RC Pro Enterprise has *possibly* a way to cast the display wirelessly. I'm not sure though because I haven't found a way to actually use it and also these cast settings are somewhat hidden behind the Bluetooth menu. For a device that was given the rare Android feature of an HDMI out you'd think casting would be put on the front page of the settings. I get that HDMI would be higher quality and less prone to latency issues. However being tethered to a heavy and fragile HDMI leash is also another issue I see.
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules