1309 5 2023-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
henry1cats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1676020 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would really like to find out what happened to this drone. This drone still turns on. Currently, I can't get it to connect to RC but it does connect to PC. The drone does do part of the self-test. I did do some testing and this is what I can tell. Some of the water indicators are red some are white. What looks like water damage on the main board. could be from the spider/ant/something that was living in it. but ecs was super clean so idk.
  • Working parts

gimbal, imu, bottom sen 1/2, back sen 1/2, leds
  • Unable to test
GPS, forward sen 1/2, up sen 1/2
  • Questionable parts.
main board, ESC, motors

I write this in hopes that someone smarter than me sees this and tells what happened to cause burning and why it still works, simply because I am curious.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

air 2s mid/gps

air 2s mid/gps

air 2s main

air 2s main
2023-3-15
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Are those burns solely around the antennae areas?
2023-3-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-15
Use props
henry1cats
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 3-15 22:29
Are those burns solely around the antennae areas?

It was around 3 of the antennas and the chips next to them
2023-3-16
Use props
henry1cats
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-15 23:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Is it possible for you to send me a new ecs, main board, and gps module? i can send my my faulty parts in return.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

henry1cats Posted at 3-16 05:23
Is it possible for you to send me a new ecs, main board, and gps module? i can send my my faulty parts in return.

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, we don't sell or provide this type of drone parts. For us to proper diagnose and fix the issue, we highly recommend you send it to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules