Robomaster rndis connection with raspberry pi problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vitilig
lvl.1
Turkey

Hello everyone, I have a robomaster robot and I can control it via rndis connection on windows (using hack). However when I try to control it on raspberry pi I can not ping to 192.168.4.2. When I control the IP address of the rndis connection an  unrelated IP address is showed up. Has anyone encountered this kind of problem and would you offer any solution.
2023-3-16
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

I am surprised it woks on Windows at all as adbd is automatically enabled by the hack and I was under the impression that basically disabled RNDIS. Other than that, it seems the RPi does not come with RNDIS support out of the box (at least that is the impression I got from searching for it).
2023-3-16
Use props
Vitilig
lvl.1
Turkey

BGA Posted at 3-16 07:19
I am surprised it woks on Windows at all as adbd is automatically enabled by the hack and I was under the impression that basically disabled RNDIS. Other than that, it seems the RPi does not come with RNDIS support out of the box (at least that is the impression I got from searching for it).

Firstly thank you for your quick response. Actually I have the same impression as you. The same computer I used for windows connection has dual boot with linux and when I switch to the linux, connection problem occured. I think the problem is linux/raspbian network driver. I will try to enable rndis connection for these devices to solve this problem.
2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

I have a RoboMaster S1 which needs reset. Infrared Beam won't fire anymore. Does anyone know how to reset it?
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules