656 5 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Hiya.

Ive just had to replace my ipad to an ipad 10th generation and i cant get the ipad to connect to my phanton 4 pro controller via USB-C. Its the V1 if that makes any difference.

I have tried multiple cables that i know have the data pins and im hav8ng no joy.

Can anyone help before i go totally bald from pulling my hair out.

Alan.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what iPad OS are you currently using with your iPad 10Gen? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-16
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 18:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what iPad OS are you currently using with your iPad 10Gen? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi

the IOS Version is 16.3.1
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 3-17 07:25
Hi

the IOS Version is 16.3.1

We apologize for the inconvenience. During testing of the iPadOS 14, the iPad could be connected normally to the DJI Go 4 app. However, when the iPad is updated to iPadOS 15 or later, the connection may fail. The DJI engineers are currently working on to resolve this issue. Currently, if you want to use an iPad to connect to the remote controller, you can use a portable power source. Connect the remote controller to the iPad when charging the remote controller. After a connection prompt appears on the app, remove the remote controller’s charging cable. If you have urgent recording tasks, we recommend that you try an iPad with a system version prior to iPadOS 15 or an Android mobile device to avoid disconnection issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 01:59
We apologize for the inconvenience. During testing of the iPadOS 14, the iPad could be connected normally to the DJI Go 4 app. However, when the iPad is updated to iPadOS 15 or later, the connection may fail. The DJI engineers are currently working on to resolve this issue. Currently, if you want to use an iPad to connect to the remote controller, you can use a portable power source. Connect the remote controller to the iPad when charging the remote controller. After a connection prompt appears on the app, remove the remote controller’s charging cable. If you have urgent recording tasks, we recommend that you try an iPad with a system version prior to iPadOS 15 or an Android mobile device to avoid disconnection issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for the reply bu5 reading other forums this is not a new issue, its been going on for nearly a year,  this doesnt give me any confidence that DJI will ever release a firmware update for the V1 controller , looks like im done with DJI, my money will be spent with another company.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 3-21 13:02
Thank you for the reply bu5 reading other forums this is not a new issue, its been going on for nearly a year,  this doesnt give me any confidence that DJI will ever release a firmware update for the V1 controller , looks like im done with DJI, my money will be spent with another company.

Thank you for your response. We totally understand your frustration on this one. We will record this feedback of yours and will definitely forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules