dji rs3 pro.. wobbly, shaky, jittering (UNSATISFIED)
3188 5 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UNKNOWNDJI
lvl.2
Australia

I have been using the DJI RS3 PRO for approximately 4 to 5 months.

However, from the beginning, I was not satisfied with the outcome of the footages, as they were shaky and wobbly.
I searched for solutions online and tried everything from manual and autobalancing to tightening the axes, calibrating, restoring the settings, and using ninja steps to handle the gimbal and control the deadbands, but nothing worked.

As a result, I had to use the warp stabilizer to fix the shakiness of 70-80% of the footages during post-production.

I came across a YouTuber who had the same issue and made some content about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3cWdz-6s8&t=27s

The reason I am bringing up this issue now is because I saw the test footage of the Weebill 3, and the footage I captured with DJI RS3 PRO is incomparable to it.

Do any of you have the same or similar concerns about the stabilization of the DJI RS3 PRO?

I should visit to DJI store and compare with their gimbals to see if my one is defect..

2023-3-16
Use props
UNKNOWNDJI
lvl.2
Australia

here is the sample footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEqji9OG3g

They advertised : Laboratory sampling data shows RS 3 Pro provides a 20% increase in stability over RS 2, effortlessly managing low-angle shots, running scenarios, or switching between high and low positions.

No,, it's worse than RS2.

I am speaking with people in the other forums and they're having same experience!
2023-3-16
Use props
Vitor G.D.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70499 ft
Brazil

UNKNOWNDJI Posted at 3-16 23:26
here is the sample footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEqji9OG3g

Sorry bro, but they're gonna ask you to do a lot of useless things that'll not work and finally they're gonna ask you to send it to repair, only for you to spend some time without the equipment before it gets back exactly the same or worse. They're not gonna do a recall. A lot of people are having this issue, same response from DJI, no solution.
2023-5-20
Use props
Property Pilots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 789836 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

yeah me too. my Ronin-M was awesome, the Ronin S was pretty good especially in the DJI ring, but then the RS2 was the first with wobble, and now my RS3 Pro wobbles... plus I cannot balance the roll axis on the RS2 or RS3 and have the camera sit in any position. C70 or R5C  I also feel there is too much play in the pan head, like 1-2mm movement when switched off, and a little less in the roll head area. I've just changed my settings from slow to fast on the app, and its a bit stronger, but still yesterday had the wobble. its so enjoying as stabilising in Resolve or Premium Pro doesn't get rid of it.
2023-6-21
Use props
Vitor G.D.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70499 ft
Brazil

I regret leaving Zhiyun for DJI.
2023-7-26
Use props
MRZP
lvl.2
Australia

100% mine is doing that too. Shot a job and its unusable.
2023-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules