803 6 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1283ed22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319521 ft
Germany

Hello Together,

I have some connection problems with my Mini3 Pro and the RC Controller...
yesterday I made some flights in front of my house.
All was good till I become some connection problems. Sometimes the controller went black/white and the drone stands still. I had direct line of sight and the drone was about 50 till 60m away from me. Nothing was between us...
After I restarted the RC Controller I get a connection to the drone and I was able to land it.
After this situation I wanted to test it in the house again (I flight there x times without any problems...)
First I get a connection and I started the drone... then the signal was lost (drone was 2m in front of me) and I was not able to get new connection.
So I catched the drone and turned backwards.
At this time I only test the conneciton on the floor... The Connections was at this time very very bad... I get the connection for 1sec, I lost the connection for 1min, I get short a connection and so on...

I refreshed the firmware of the drone -> didnt help
I refrshed the firmware of the rc controler -> didnt help
I downgrade the firmware of the rc controler -> didnt help

I am not able to get a stable connection...

Do you have some ideas what I can do?
Usually I had on the weekend (and the whole april) some jobs with the drone... thats very very bad and I am frustraded...
I am not sure if it would be better to upgrade to the mavic 3?!?
But I think DJI will not displace to the mavic 3 (I pay the difference of course...)

And I cannot wait 3 weeks for repairing...
ah... i bought the drone in Summer 2022. only for information

I hope you can help me
best regards from germany
Andy
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit already experienced a hard landing before? Does this issue occur in a different location? May I also ask if you received an error message on the DJI Fly app, if yes, kindly please provide us a screenshot so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-16
Use props
fans1283ed22
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 17:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the unit already experienced a hard landing before? Does this issue occur in a different location? May I also ask if you received an error message on the DJI Fly app, if yes, kindly please provide us a screenshot so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello,
no there was no hard landing so far.
And yes the issue occure also on a different location.
But since yesterday i am not able to cople the RC Controller with the Drone... I think the signal is so bad that the rc controller cannot find the drone (in my opinion).
Hm... yes there was the same error message again and again and again... (see screenshot)

greets

2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans1283ed22 Posted at 3-16 23:04
Hello,
no there was no hard landing so far.
And yes the issue occure also on a different location.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please adjust the remote controller heading to raise or control the aircraft to fly away from obstacles and thus avoid the signal obstruction. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
fans1283ed22
lvl.1
Germany

the connection lost was also on a free flat field. There were no obstacles
2023-3-17
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

This is the DJI RC Pro forum...

Forum of the DJI RC is an extra one!   
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans1283ed22 Posted at 3-17 07:05
the connection lost was also on a free flat field. There were no obstacles

Sorry for the late response. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules