1154 5 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bernardo57Py
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3509183 ft
Paraguay

hey guys,
Spotlight doesn't want to follow its marked object.
Tracking FOLLOW and tracking PARALLEL works.
But with Spotlight, the drone doesn't fly after the object. However, the gimbal is directed upwards to follow the object.
What am I doing wrong?

2023-3-16
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

With spotlight, the drone centers on the object while you fly it.
2023-3-16
Use props
Sobrevolando Paraguay
lvl.2
Paraguay

I have made. But she doesn't fly. It doesn't track the object.
The gimbal will straighten up until the subject gets too far away.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that Spotlight is different from ActiveTrack. Spotlight, as soon as you want to trace, the spotlight is enabled by default and the green box highlights the subject but as the subject moves, the drones stay put and the drone will not move like the ActiveTrack instead the gimbal locks the subject to its center position just like Mobilehomer mentioned on post #2. You can control the aircraft by manually moving the roll stick to circle the subject, moving the pitch stick to alter the distance from the subject, moving the throttle stick to change the altitude, and moving the pan stick to adjust the frame. You may refer to the tutorial link below and please start at @6:00. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2023-3-16
Use props
Sobrevolando Paraguay
lvl.2
Paraguay

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 17:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that Spotlight is different from ActiveTrack. Spotlight, as soon as you want to trace, the spotlight is enabled by default and the green box highlights the subject but as the subject moves, the drones stay put and the drone will not move like the ActiveTrack instead the gimbal locks the subject to its center position just like Mobilehomer mentioned on post #2. You can control the aircraft by manually moving the roll stick to circle the subject, moving the pitch stick to alter the distance from the subject, moving the throttle stick to change the altitude, and moving the pan stick to adjust the frame. You may refer to the tutorial link below and please start at @6:00. Hope this helps. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xY6IfcbBhI

Wow! I would like to thank you very much!!
Maybe it's because of my age... remembered this function differently.
So I don't need to do a total reset. A nice gift for the weekend.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sobrevolando Paraguay Posted at 3-17 03:36
Wow! I would like to thank you very much!!
Maybe it's because of my age... remembered this function differently.
So I don't need to do a total reset. A nice gift for the weekend.

It's always our pleasure to help. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules