Mini SE not pairing, repaired, still not pairing
1016 25 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
Flight distance : 37792 ft
United States

Came in vacation in the US with my Mini Se (100 minutes fly in the logs). It worked, one time, then refused to connect to the remote.
DJI US opened a case, I sent my drone, paid $112 because the warranty for my drone purchased in Europe doesn't apply here.
Now my drone came back, and guess what? it still doesn't pair.

Just spent 3 hours with support and they want me to send it back AGAIN????

I paid for a repair that was obviously not done or that wasnt checked: they had the remote and drone, it is VERY OBVIOUS the drone doesn't pair.

Now, I'm leaving california in two weeks, an I'm pretty sure the drone won't be back before I go back to Europe. And even if it comes back before I leave, I'm not confident it will be repaired properly.

VERY VERY VERY BAD experience
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the unpleasant situation. I've checked your case using the details here in DJI. Please know that our team is currently working on expedited shipping for faster transactions. I'd recommend checking the email including the spam/junk folder for the shipping label not to miss out. Furthermore, I'd like to confirm that you've gone through the troubleshooting steps with our support regarding this concern such as linking procedures and firmware updates. For reference, you may see this video tutorial: Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. We thank you for your support.
2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

I've spent 3 hours with support, sent a video of one of many failed attempt to pair.

I sent a drone for repair, paid $112 and DJI did nothing. Had they simply tested the drone and remote, they'd have noticed they don't pair.

I should receive the UPS code in 1 or 2 business day, meaning they won't have the drone before next week. I'm pretty sure the repair guys will do the exact same: nothing and just ship it back. which will not matter because I will be back in Europe already.

I simply lost the price of the SE plus $112 for a fake repair for a drone that flew 100 minutes... and was under warranty in France.

If you guys were honest, you'd just refund the repair fee: BECAUSE NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. And I'd trash that piece of crap.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-16 14:51
I've spent 3 hours with support, sent a video of one of many failed attempt to pair.

I sent a drone for repair, paid $112 and DJI did nothing. Had they simply tested the drone and remote, they'd have noticed they don't pair.

Thank you for your response. The repair fee includes the service fee and repair parts’ cost. The service fee charged is based on the overall repair process including damage assessment, repair, flight tests, etc. The parts for repair are manufactured and warranted by DJI. Our engineers will perform rigorous flight tests and quality assurance for your repaired product before sending your product back. And we will ship out your repaired/replacement product after confirming that it is functioning normally. Furthermore, DJI doesn't provide an international warranty and it can only be enjoyed within the same region as stated on our official website which you may visit using this link: https://www.dji.com/uk/service/policy Please stay assured our team will conduct a thorough test as soon as the product has been received.
2023-3-16
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

Well, I have been charged $112 and very obviously no repair was done and no test was done either before shipping it back: the fault is exactly the same as before the so called repair: drone not pairing with remote.

This is quite close to incompetency (best case) or scam (not that unlikely in the end) in my book.

How do you expect me to believe they will do any different?

Maybe I should just have waited to be back in France and send it to repair in Europe. At least it would have been free.
I paid because I excepted to receive a repaired working drone and be able to take so phot and video memories with it. Which will clearly not happen.

I totaly understand the no worldwide warranty thing and i have no problem with that.
All I can do now is file complaints everywhere I can and warn other to not trust DJI.
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Apologies to read about your problem and for the inconvenience caused.
After checking the details, we noticed that our support has created a case, and the shipping label has been sent out, could you please check if you receive it?
And we will ask the team to handle your case first, please rest assured that we will follow the case and do our best to help you solve the problem.  

2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

Seems UPS is supposed to pick it up.
Now I have to wait for them to come God knows when. Can’t go anywhere. Must have been too complicated to just send the shipping label so I could drop it at UPS.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-17 11:48
Seems UPS is supposed to pick it up.
Now I have to wait for them to come God knows when. Can’t go anywhere. Must have been too complicated to just send the shipping label so I could drop it at UPS.

Hello, there. Please be advised that you need to go to the nearest UPS drop-off center to ship your unit, and use the shipping label that we sent over to your email. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

All I got is this email:
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

I’m starting to think you guys are BSing me on purpose: no shipping label was sent. Just that email . It says: pick up at my adress in California. Also says label in transit to pickup location.

None of this makes any sense.
2023-3-17
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

2 days after I was promised FAST shipping and Fast repair, the drone is still with me. Not working.
Just saying.
Also, that new case doesn't appear in "my cases" on repair.dji.com - just another proof of DJI lazzyness/ incompetency.

Just because I trusted (very misplaced trust) DJI to fix my drone after paying $112, I'm no either going back to France with a broken drone, that Europe service will not fix for free under warranty because DJI USA f.ed it up, OR going back without a drone if I send it again for "repair".

In the end I will have been paying 299 euros (july 21st 2022) for a drone that flew 100 minutes before failing, and an additionnal $112 for a scam repair.

2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-18 06:28
2 days after I was promised FAST shipping and Fast repair, the drone is still with me. Not working.
Just saying.
Also, that new case doesn't appear in "my cases" on repair.dji.com - just another proof of DJI lazzyness/ incompetency.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please look for the UPS email that contains the Quantum view as it has the actual shipping label. Kindly let us know and click "Reply" when the problem persists for us to be notified. Thank you.
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
France

I went to the UPS store. They did their best but in the end said you guys fucked up (again). They never saw anything like that.
This is hopeless. You guys demonstrated total incompetence so many time on that mess.
If DJI was fair you’d just issue a refund for that scam repair and send really fast a working replacement so I don’t leave the US with a not working drone with a non working and expensive repair.
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
France

DJI Diana Posted at 3-18 15:19
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. Please look for the UPS email that contains the Quantum view as it has the actual shipping label. Kindly let us know and click "Reply" when the problem persists for us to be notified. Thank you.
Once again I never received that email and according to the ups guy I shouldn’t have received the one I posted here before.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-18 16:47
Once again I never received that email and according to the ups guy I shouldn’t have received the one I posted here before.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We noticed that our relevant team will resend you the shipping label soon.
Please keep an eye on your Email including spam.
If we have any updates, we will get back to you here at the same time
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-18 19:07
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We noticed that our relevant team will resend you the shipping label soon.
Please pay attention to your Email including spam.

I’m clearly not the one who needs to “pay attention”. I know how to check my email especially when waiting for something.

The DJI employee who inspected and clearly didn’t fix or even test my drone (I paid $112 for that BS) needs to pay attention.
The DJI supervisor checking that employee needs to pay attention.
The DJI employee who was supposed to create the second return label needs to pay attention.

Still no return label by the way.

I got the first one 5 minutes after filling the return form…

2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

Jesus! You guys are the absolute worse! This is a nightmare!
Someone at DJI sent a shipping label manually but it is GROUND !!! NOT NEXT DAY!!! With that you won’t even receive the drone before I leave the US!!!

WTF is wrong with you people?????? 3 successive fuck ups for one case????  

Seriously just fix this NOW!
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-19 06:47
Jesus! You guys are the absolute worse! This is a nightmare!
Someone at DJI sent a shipping label manually but it is GROUND !!! NOT NEXT DAY!!! With that you won’t even receive the drone before I leave the US!!!

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We'll notify the team as soon as possible to assist further. I'm hoping for more of your patience.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

I demand a refund for that scam repair, and a replacement drone that you will ship fast enough so I don't leave the US without a drone. You can keep the one you didn't fix for $112.
All this mess is DJI responsibility, not mine. Had you actually fixed the drone in the first place, which is the LEAST you can do when charging $112 for a repair, I wouldn't be on the verge of leaving the US without a a working drone.

So you managed to charge $112 and send a drone that wasn't repaired. fuck up #1.
Then I was promised here an in support chat super fast solutiion, Next day shipping for the RMA.
Never got the label for that.  fuck up #2.
3 day later I get a Ground label... fuck up #3

I wonder what's coming next now.

You demonstrated 3 times total incompetence and lack of care for your customer.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
France

Finally got the label.
Considering all what went wrong I have no confidence I’ll go back with a working drone in 10 days.
Guess we’ll see what’s up next
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-20 15:03
Finally got the label.
Considering all what went wrong I have no confidence I’ll go back with a working drone in 10 days.
Guess we’ll see what’s up next

Thanks for the updated information, djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm.
We noticed your package is on the way now, we will keep an eye on it and keep you updated via Email.
Sorry for the inconvenience again.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
France

Well, my drone is back to the service center.
Let’s see if you guys can now fix it for real and send it back so I receive it in the next 8 days.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
France

Got the repair assessment. Now they say the remote controller is faulty…
make sure they actually test the drone and ship it back next day
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 3-22 20:14
Got the repair assessment. Now they say the remote controller is faulty…
make sure they actually test the drone and ship it back next day

Thanks for the updated information.
We noticed your case is now under repair, we will also keep an eye on your case.
Thanks again for your patience.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm
United States

The drone eventually came back in time fixed.
This has been a HELL of experience with DJI.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm Posted at 4-3 06:57
The drone eventually came back in time fixed.
This has been a HELL of experience with DJI.

Hi, djiuser_z1Kb6CY5Xxdm.
Thanks for your update here and sorry again for the unpleasant experience.
If there is anything else that we can help you with later, you can contact us here anytime.
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules