Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Crashed Dji miniSE = New Mini SE
446 5 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly N High
lvl.1

United States

Crashed my Dji mini SE about 3 months back and now I have purchased a new one without any of the accesories.Seems like it should be easy to pair the RC to the new drone....? So what is the procedure for paring.I hope to do this without any glitches .The stupid winter weather is finally starting to move out and some great days for Droning are here .... Thx in advance / JT

2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Fly N High. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about what happened. You may follow the video below for linking the drone and RC:

Please note that the drone in the video is Mavic Mini but they have the same process. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-17
Use props
Fly N High
lvl.1

United States

Many thanks for the Vid. I am familiar with the linking process shown here so I am hoping it will link up with no problems.I will find out on Monday .....
2023-3-18
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There should be instructions in the fly app
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Fly N High Posted at 3-18 07:06
Many thanks for the Vid. I am familiar with the linking process shown here so I am hoping it will link up with no problems.I will find out on Monday .....

Please let us know if you have any questions. We will wait for your feedback.
2023-3-18
Use props
Fly N High
lvl.1

United States

Recieved my new Mini SE ON Monday and I was able to linkup the new SE to my RC without any problems .So I was able to fly Monday afternoon and Tuesday also.My new drone preformed flawlessly and it was great to get back flying again after 3 months.I am convinced that the Dji Mini SE is the best beginner drone for the price but my next drone will be a Dji Mavic Air 2S.Thanks for the Linking Vid and happy/safe Droning for all you Pilots       JT.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules