MIni 3 Pro ESC error
624 3 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chandanjeeet
New

United States

dear Sir/mam,

I recently bought my mini 3 pro and now i got ESC Error after few minutes of flight .
Now the main thing is that I didnt find any authorised service centre here in India nor there is any trouble shooter for any dji drone . please help me as soon as possible. My sister wedding is coming nearby.

Thanks and regards
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
If the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-3-17
Use props
Chandanjeeet
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-17 02:50
According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
If the unit was purchased from a local dealer, you are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.

MY SISTER BROUGHT THS MODEL FROM CANADA.

IS THERE ANY DEALER WHO USED TO SELL OR IMPORT DJI DRONES CAN DO ANY SERVICE???
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chandanjeeet Posted at 3-17 03:49
MY SISTER BROUGHT THS MODEL FROM CANADA.

IS THERE ANY DEALER WHO USED TO SELL OR IMPORT DJI DRONES CAN DO ANY SERVICE???

As we explained above, there are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones, so we cannot provide aftersales services for you. We recommend you contact the seller for further assistance.
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules