598 2 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi guys.  Tell me better quck relies  base plate for the camera.Hi guys, that does not cover the sensor
2023-3-17
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I have a few ideas:

1.  I used a standard Manfrotto-style quick release plate which I moved back so that the sensors were not covered. This meant I had to drill a two of the existing holes to make them bigger but it works.

2.  I now think there may have been a way to mount the same Manfrotto style plate sideways across the baseplate, which is something I plan to experiment with.

3.  I have also ordered a set of three iFootage Seastar Q1s quick releases for my other cameras but I plan to try them on the 4D. iFootage Seastar

4.  Manfrotto are marketing something similar called Manfrotto Move, which I did consider before opting for the iFootage product. Manfrotto Move quick release
The Manfrotto Move is rated for 20kg while the iFootage Seastar Q1s (improved since the original Q1) is only 9kg but I chose the iFootage because of the anti-twist grub screws and slightly better ease of use.

2023-3-17
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
Russia

TooDeep Posted at 3-17 18:40
I have a few ideas:

1.  I used a standard Manfrotto-style quick release plate which I moved back so that the sensors were not covered. This meant I had to drill a two of the existing holes to make them bigger but it works.

Thanks. That what i need.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules