Does DJI Care Refresh apply to accessories in the Pocket 2 combo?
513 3 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Recently, I had my Pocket 2 replaced through the Care Refresh service, and it arrived some time ago, seems to work fine. I do have an additional question though, regarding the additional accessories provided with the Pocket 2 Creator Combo.

It seems like my micro tripod (the one that attaches to the carrying case of the Pocket 2) is busted, it has somehow become so loose that the Pocket 2 will not stay upright on it, the screw base always seem to wobble so the Pocket 2 ends up tilted in a direction or another. If I would like to have it repaired or replaced, then can I do that under the DJI Care Refresh agreement? If I can, what will it cost or can I get that free?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Apologies, the accessory you referred to is not supported to use with the DJI Care Refresh. Please note that it only covers the main component of the product damaged during normal use or due to accidents and components defined in the Terms of Service. Please fill out to create an online repair request, or if having difficulties, you may also contact our Product Support team to help you in creating a case. Thank you.
2023-3-17
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 3-17 08:04
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Apologies, the accessory you referred to is not supported to use with the DJI Care Refresh. Please note that it only covers the main component of the product damaged during normal use or due to accidents and components defined in the Terms of Service. Please fill out to create an online repair request, or if having difficulties, you may also contact our Product Support team to help you in creating a case. Thank you.

Thank you for that clarification. Guess I'll have to get another one, or think of an alternative solution.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 3-17 09:26
Thank you for that clarification. Guess I'll have to get another one, or think of an alternative solution.

No worries. As always, feel free to reach out at any time for any inquiries. We'll try our best to help.
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules