Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Drone Scam 2 "SPACECITYDRONES.CO.UK"
2156 8 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gold4Racing
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I was scammed by Thecamerabox.co.uk. I fell for their special 1-week offer for a Mini 2, I got FedEx tracking info. FedEx emailed to say the item had been delivered. It had not. They advised me the delivery address was not mine. I contacted thecamerabox.co.uk on 10/02/2023 they said they would investigate but in the meantime send me another. I did not receive anything. I tried to contact them again but the website has gone.
I have noticed another website appeared today called "Space city drones.co.uk" their website looks identical to Thecamerabox.co.uk. They have the same offer for a Mini2 and have a link to Trustpilot reviews which have been stolen from an American company "Space city drones.com" this is the same con thecamerabox.co.uk used when they stole reviews from thecamerabox.com in America.
2023-3-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stick to DJI or Argos if you want to get a new drone.
2023-3-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A cautionary tale for anyone considering making a purchase. Always buy direct from DJI, or an approved agent (such as Heliguy in the UK) if you want peace of mind.
2023-3-18
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Thanks for the warning
2023-3-18
Use props
djiuser_IZ0sGQJ1U4sq
New
Flight distance : 73875 ft

United Kingdom

Unfortunately I jumped into this trap too. I ordered 2 days ago.
I must admit everything was, and looked so legitimate and I thought it is a flash sale...
So far I've got a confirmation of my  order, a invoice, and awaiting for the trucking number to arrive.
2023-3-18
Use props
Gold4Racing
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I hope I'm wrong mate and you get it but everything about the site looks the same.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Gold4Racing. We're sorry to read about your unpleasant experience. Moving forward, before making your purchase, please search the seller’s name on this link: (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/online-retails) to ensure that they are an authorized DJI dealer. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-18
Use props
Paul Leighton
New

United Kingdom

Sorry to say I’m in the same position as you. Everything looked legitimate with the website, and TrustPilot reviews. Done a bit more digging, and Spacecitydrones are part of DRONESCEND, which is owned by Simeon Onaola. It’s all been passed on to the police
2023-3-30
Use props
Dronescend
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Paul Leighton Posted at 3-30 15:26
Sorry to say I’m in the same position as you. Everything looked legitimate with the website, and TrustPilot reviews. Done a bit more digging, and Spacecitydrones are part of DRONESCEND, which is owned by Simeon Onaola. It’s all been passed on to the police

Dear Paul Leighton,

We want to thank you for sharing your concerns. However, we must address some inaccuracies in your statement to ensure our company's reputation remains transparent and trustworthy.

First and foremost, we would like to clarify that there is no association between our company and any fraudulent entity. For the sake of clarity, we have no relationship with any of the companies that have been mentioned on the forum. We take great pride in conducting our business with integrity and adherence to the law. Our team works diligently to maintain a high standard of ethics, and we have stringent measures to prevent any unlawful activities within our organisation.

Regarding mentioning our director's name, we want to emphasise that making any baseless connections between an individual and unfounded claims is misleading and defamatory. Like the entire team, our director is committed to our company's success and operates within the bounds of the law and ethical practices.

We understand that misunderstandings can occur and are open to addressing your legitimate concerns. However, we cannot tolerate false accusations that could harm our company's reputation and our dedicated team members.

We encourage you to contact us through our official channels if you have any specific issues or evidence to support your claims. In addition, we also encourage that you submit such information to the appropriate authorities. We are always ready to engage in constructive discussions and find a resolution.

In conclusion, we value honest feedback and appreciate your interest in our company. We hope that you reconsider your statement and refrain from making unfounded accusations in the future. Please see [Trustpilot|https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.dronescend.co.uk] for reviews from our real customers
Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Dronescend
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules