Merge 2 accounts into 1
1916 1 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wenzl
lvl.1

Germany

Hi
is there a way to get my 2 DJI accounts merged into 1?
I got a little messed up with my purchase history and the activation of my drone and want them all in 1 account - not the 2 I have currently

Thanks!
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. We are sorry to inform you that account data transfer and combination are not supported now due to account safety concerns. As account information is independent, different accounts cannot be combined and account information, including purchase history, cannot be transferred.

During activation, the app will remind you to confirm your activation account. After activation, the account cannot be changed. However, the product warranty is based on the product’s proof of purchase, which is not affected by an activation account. The product’s activation data is only saved in the DJI system, which cannot be directly accessed through third-party channels. If the account being used for the drone is incorrect, please provide a corresponding screenshot. We can help check whether it can be changed. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules