1276 34 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

All POV shots are with Osmo Action 3, not easy to aim the camera but using neck strap makes it really easy using for POV.

2023-3-17
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

sweet plowing the snow.   enjoyed  the clip, I find my glasses on the  neck gets in the way at times with a neck ring. and I forget I have it too to use.    keep the good work up
2023-3-17
Use props
Rocktheasphalt
Second Officer
United States

I like the angle for this kind of videos. This perspective could also be interesting in the workshop... Nice Video!
2023-3-17
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Fishycomics Posted at 3-17 10:15
sweet plowing the snow.   enjoyed  the clip, I find my glasses on the  neck gets in the way at times with a neck ring. and I forget I have it too to use.    keep the good work up

Thanks bud, thought I had to show how it looks for me while plowing and almost how long it all take. Hm yeah it could be a problem with neck strap with glasses.
2023-3-17
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Rocktheasphalt Posted at 3-17 10:51
I like the angle for this kind of videos. This perspective could also be interesting in the workshop... Nice Video!

Thanks mate!
There is a lot of uses for the nect strap, and I plan to use it for fishing aswell and other things I will show.
2023-3-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool snowplowing video.    I really like the view that using the neck strap provides,  I can think of many other uses where that would come in handy also.  
2023-3-18
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-18 03:19
Cool snowplowing video.    I really like the view that using the neck strap provides,  I can think of many other uses where that would come in handy also.

Thank you
Just be able to have both hands free make it have a lot of posibillites for use and also is more stable than using on head. And so much easier to mount than chest strap.

And also I used it this time since it is so much faster while plowing since I doesn't have to change camera angles all time
2023-3-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-18 09:49
Thank you
Just be able to have both hands free make it have a lot of posibillites for use and also is more stable than using on head. And so much easier to mount than chest strap.

You're very welcome.  

I think you've found the ideal position that minimizes camera angle changes.
2023-3-19
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-19 06:31
You're very welcome.  

I think you've found the ideal position that minimizes camera angle changes.

It is, but can make up for more boring videos since I only used one camera. I still have some new ideas to make next better
2023-3-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-19 08:44
It is, but can make up for more boring videos since I only used one camera. I still have some new ideas to make next better

I'm looking forward to seeing what your innovative thinking will create.  
2023-3-19
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-19 13:23
I'm looking forward to seeing what your innovative thinking will create.

I hope I will manage to do some of them next time
2023-3-19
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

And don’t forget that you can use the Telesin neck mount as a selfie stick or as a small tripod, too. (Starts at 2:53 but it seems you can't make the video jump to that point in this forum)

2023-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, still not done with the snow?
Nice video
2023-3-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-19 15:19
I hope I will manage to do some of them next time

No probs.  Hope you have a fantastic week.
2023-3-20
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-20 02:55
No probs.  Hope you have a fantastic week.

Thanks, hope you will have too
2023-3-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-20 04:15
Thanks, hope you will have too

Thanks for the well wishes.  No big plans this week but to stay motivated and get through my physical therapy so I can get full range of motion back following my broken clavicle.  Hopefully, I'll be back to 100% by end of April and I can get back to scuba diving which is my real passion.  
2023-3-20
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-20 12:40
Thanks for the well wishes.  No big plans this week but to stay motivated and get through my physical therapy so I can get full range of motion back following my broken clavicle.  Hopefully, I'll be back to 100% by end of April and I can get back to scuba diving which is my real passion.

I have done it myself many years ago so I feel for your pain and hope for fast recovery.

2023-3-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-20 13:54
I have done it myself many years ago so I feel for your pain and hope for fast recovery.

At this point the pain is 99% gone but I'm really working hard at a full recovery.  

2023-3-21
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-21 02:33
At this point the pain is 99% gone but I'm really working hard at a full recovery.

I understand and it will take some month until you are all good again, but just use the time for planning new content then
2023-3-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-21 03:36
I understand and it will take some month until you are all good again, but just use the time for planning new content then

That's a good idea.  At least that will keep me busy in the meantime.  
2023-3-21
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-21 03:48
That's a good idea.  At least that will keep me busy in the meantime.

That's good, and also you will have time to plan your holiday for summer.
2023-3-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-21 06:38
That's good, and also you will have time to plan your holiday for summer.

Plenty of time to do that for sure.  I put off taking my boat on a cruise down to Cancun so I'd really like to get that back on the schedule.  Cancun has some really nice diving spots.
2023-3-22
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 10:14
Plenty of time to do that for sure.  I put off taking my boat on a cruise down to Cancun so I'd really like to get that back on the schedule.  Cancun has some really nice diving spots.

That sounds like a great plan, just be careful with sharks
2023-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-22 10:58
That sounds like a great plan, just be careful with sharks

I'm not afraid of sharks but I do have a healthy respect for them.  I've had a lot of them circle around me just checking me out but only a few times have I had one aggressively charge at me.  That's when the spear gun and oversized knife came in handy.  However, if you shoot one then it's time to get out of that area immediately because every shark within a mile will sense the blood and come to that area.
2023-3-22
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 11:13
I'm not afraid of sharks but I do have a healthy respect for them.  I've had a lot of them circle around me just checking me out but only a few times have I had one aggressively charge at me.  That's when the spear gun and oversized knife came in handy.  However, if you shoot one then it's time to get out of that area immediately because every shark within a mile will sense the blood and come to that area.

Yeah I heard that they have good smell, so I'm actually glad we doesn't have dangerous sharks here. Only killer whales
2023-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-22 11:20
Yeah I heard that they have good smell, so I'm actually glad we doesn't have dangerous sharks here. Only killer whales

Yikes.  I'll keep my sharks and you can have the whales.  When I was stationed in Alaska for a short time I did have the pleasure of seeing some amazing whales.  Never got to dive with them.  
2023-3-22
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 11:23
Yikes.  I'll keep my sharks and you can have the whales.  When I was stationed in Alaska for a short time I did have the pleasure of seeing some amazing whales.  Never got to dive with them.

I still haven't seen killer whales or any bigger whales, only small ones. The fjord I live in have rearly whales, mostly dolphins (white-beaked dolphin).
Actually, killer whales belong to dolphin family, but they kill humans and scare away sharks.
2023-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-22 11:27
I still haven't seen killer whales or any bigger whales, only small ones. The fjord I live in have rearly whales, mostly dolphins (white-beaked dolphin).
Actually, killer whales belong to dolphin family, but they kill humans and scare away sharks.

Remind me to not dive in your fjords.  
2023-3-22
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-22 12:38
Remind me to not dive in your fjords.

Haha well it is not dangerous here, only a bit cold I heard some friends said while freediving
2023-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-22 13:51
Haha well it is not dangerous here, only a bit cold I heard some friends said while freediving

I have a really good wetsuit but it doesn't offer a ton of protection against the cold water.  I have done some diving in Alaska and also Greenland so I know what you mean about it being a bit cold.
2023-3-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-23 02:57
I have a really good wetsuit but it doesn't offer a ton of protection against the cold water.  I have done some diving in Alaska and also Greenland so I know what you mean about it being a bit cold.

Yes then you know if the cold would be a problem or not. Will think both Alaska and Greenland is way colder than here.
2023-3-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-23 06:21
Yes then you know if the cold would be a problem or not. Will think both Alaska and Greenland is way colder than here.

Oh yeah, it was definitely super cold.  It was so cold a fellow diver made a quote similar to this:

F.jpg
2023-3-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-23 13:30
Oh yeah, it was definitely super cold.  It was so cold a fellow diver made a quote similar to this:

Haha that's a good one
2023-3-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 3-23 15:07
Haha that's a good one

Thought you might like that one.  
2023-3-24