MicroSD Card is not detected by my Goggles FPV V2
2026 13 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413 ft
Canada

Hi I had a new AVATA bundle with Goggles V2, and the microSD card that I have inserted in is not detected by the goggles,
This SD works fine on the drone itself. What can I do please. Should I return the Goggles to DJI?

Thanks for your advices

Cheers
Z.
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Z. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what specific microSD card you are using? If you can post a picture of the SD card and the error message, it would be much appreciated. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-17
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

Hi Tony, here is the MicroSD card that I used.The goggles  didn't detect the card but the drone did
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zedzerozen Posted at 3-27 10:54
Hi Tony, here is the MicroSD card that I used.The goggles  didn't detect the card but the drone did[view_image]

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? Can you please try to reformat this SD card on your computer and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

yes I'm still experiencing the same issue.
I have tried formatting several times already...
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_AzokZziNms1d
lvl.1

France

Hey i just bought the FPV Goggles V2 and off the dozen of SD Card i tried, none of them are detected within the goggles. I tried everything:
-Format in FAT32 : Bootable partition or not its the same
-Format in exFAT: Bootable partition or not it is the same
-Format using the integra goggles: The integra goggles of my friend does detected my SD and allow me to Format it but still not detected by my Goggles v2
-Formatting with another computer: Same results
-Downgrade the goggles firmware down to v1.04 (to support O3 air unit system) > same

Did you manage to get it to work ?
2023-5-8
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_AzokZziNms1d Posted at 5-8 07:08
Hey i just bought the FPV Goggles V2 and off the dozen of SD Card i tried, none of them are detected within the goggles. I tried everything:
-Format in FAT32 : Bootable partition or not its the same
-Format in exFAT: Bootable partition or not it is the same
glad to see that I'm not the only one who has issues with sd cards.
As of now, I didn't have any answer from DJI yet!
I might return back my device...
2023-5-8
Use props
2wheeledphotog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3432372 ft
United States

Try a smaller capacity card? I think the V2 are supposed to go up to 256gb, but I wonder if you might have better luck with a 64gb or 128gb card. 256 is overkill for the goggles anyway...
2023-5-8
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

2wheeledphotog Posted at 5-8 08:23
Try a smaller capacity card? I think the V2 are supposed to go up to 256gb, but I wonder if you might have better luck with a 64gb or 128gb card. 256 is overkill for the goggles anyway...

thanks, will try
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_AzokZziNms1d
lvl.1

France

Hey,

I tried using 16/32/64/128 SD Cards but no luck.

However the less than 128Gb cards does not have the U3 marking on it...
2023-5-9
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

hi all,

see attached the reply from DJI.
I will test one of those soon.

good luck guys
Screenshot_20230509_073304_Gmail.jpg
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_lK81ELgL6Yvc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77772 ft
Netherlands

Hello there,
I also have an issue with the sd cards: I have a Sandisk 128GB Extreme Plus in the Avata and a Sandisk 128GB Extreme pro in the goggles V2 - both U3/A2
The videos show in both the sd cards but photos do not appear in the goggles album (sd card in goggle).
2023-5-9
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_lK81ELgL6Yvc Posted at 5-9 03:40
Hello there,
I also have an issue with the sd cards: I have a Sandisk 128GB Extreme Plus in the Avata and a Sandisk 128GB Extreme pro in the goggles V2 - both U3/A2
The videos show in both the sd cards but photos do not appear in the goggles album (sd card in goggle).

hey, it seems that only the 32 Gb from Sandisk are recommended by DJI.
To be honnest I dont understand why they don't support a larger capacity from this brand...
2023-5-9
Use props
Zedzerozen
lvl.1
Canada

Guys!

I have tested an SD adviced by DJI and it didn't work on the googles.
So if you experience the same issue as me, I recommend you to contact DJI to get your Goggles fixed : https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

good luck
20230513_174623.jpg
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules