DJI Mic Blitzschuhadapter
855 7 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeLi64
lvl.1
Germany

Hallo,
also der beiliegende Blitzschuhadapter des DJI Mic rutscht auf einem SmallRigKäfig durch und bei meiner A6400 läßt er sich nur mit Kraft draufdrücken. Es wäre schön, wenn es da Alternativen gäbe.Bei Etsy hat einer etwas mit dem 3D Drucker gemacht (zum Schrrauben). Das kostet aber mit Versand fast 40 EUR

Jemand eine Idee?

2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry if I do not understand your issue correctly because I am trying to understand your issue with translation tools. May we know DJI MIC can not work properly on your camera due to the small rig block the adpater?
2023-3-19
Use props
JeLi64
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, the flash shoe adapter is too small or too thin and slips on the SmallRig cage and doesn't hold tight.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JeLi64 Posted at 3-19 10:11
Hello, the flash shoe adapter is too small or too thin and slips on the SmallRig cage and doesn't hold tight.

Can we have a photo to see how you put the adapter on the camera and the adapter you used? Thank you.
2023-3-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I have a similar problem but with this adapter: https://www.amazon.co.uk/PGYTECH ... ount/dp/B07PN8N2JZ#

Somebody suggested putting some masking tape on the cold shoe adapter, but haven't tried yet if that works. I also have some rubber sticker which I could use to see if I can make it a better fit. But I'll see. I hope you get yours solved.
2023-3-20
Use props
JeLi64
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-20 02:59
Can we have a photo to see how you put the adapter on the camera and the adapter you used? Thank you.

Hello, how should I take a picture of a slipping hot shoe? I think it's self-explanatory that the photo shoe slips through. He's just too skinny. As the user HGDC84 already wrote, if you stick something under the photo shoe, then it no longer falls through. It doesn't matter which side you slide it onto the mount from.
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JeLi64 Posted at 3-22 01:24
Hello, how should I take a picture of a slipping hot shoe? I think it's self-explanatory that the photo shoe slips through. He's just too skinny. As the user HGDC84 already wrote, if you stick something under the photo shoe, then it no longer falls through. It doesn't matter which side you slide it onto the mount from.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is too abstract for us to understand the issue.
We just want to like to check how you put the DJI MIC on the camera.
Even though I can understand your issue, I can not promise our engineers will comprehend what I was thinking. Thus, we would like to have a picture of the setup method.  
Appreciate your understanding.
2023-3-22
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

JeLi64 Posted at 3-22 01:24
Hello, how should I take a picture of a slipping hot shoe? I think it's self-explanatory that the photo shoe slips through. He's just too skinny. As the user HGDC84 already wrote, if you stick something under the photo shoe, then it no longer falls through. It doesn't matter which side you slide it onto the mount from.

Could a video clip be of use here? It could be possibly easier to demonstrate that way how loose the adapter could be, as you could show how easy it would be to bump it off.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules