Dji Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16 - Firmware Downg...
844 6 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441014 ft
Indonesia

Dear Dji

I have a few questions as follows:

1. Why is the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16 application that I just installed, can't display the firmware list from the previous firmware

2. What is the reason, why is the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16 application currently unable to downgrade the firmware

My question above is related to the fact that I currently have a problem where the DJI Mini 2 drone is currently often losing signal after upgrading to firmware version 01.06.0200 (RC to 04.11.0200), I will try to downgrade to the previous version, to see if as a result of the firmware upgrade or not

thank you for your answers

2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for reaching out. We regret to inform you that a firmware downgrade is not possible for the previous firmware versions that have been removed from our server as the one with the DJI Mini 2 to prevent the issues that the users are experiencing from the previous update from happening again. For the signal issue that you are experiencing right now, can you please share with us the exact error message so that we can provide you with troubleshooting steps for that specific concern? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-3-18
Use props
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 07:53
Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for reaching out. We regret to inform you that a firmware downgrade is not possible for the previous firmware versions that have been removed from our server as the one with the DJI Mini 2 to prevent the issues that the users are experiencing from the previous update from happening again. For the signal issue that you are experiencing right now, can you please share with us the exact error message so that we can provide you with troubleshooting steps for that specific concern? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi Dji Gamora,

The exact error message from my Dji Mini 2 RC Signal lost, you can watch in detail in the following link, you can see, even though the drone is close to me, an error message still appears

The Exact Error Message Dji Mini 2 RC Signal Lost
https://youtu.be/NSGpNtQC4qg

Thanks and Best Regards,
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans7586fea3 Posted at 3-18 18:13
Hi Dji Gamora,

The exact error message from my Dji Mini 2 RC Signal lost, you can watch in detail in the following link, you can see, even though the drone is close to me, an error message still appears

Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for uploading the video. Please try the following steps below to troubleshoot this issue:

• Please adjust the remote controller antenna position and have the wide surface of the device face the aircraft to ensure normal signal transmission.

• Ensure that the current flight environment signal is good; it is recommended to replace the flight environment test with a good signal. If the replacement flight environment problem is solved, it can be judged that it is caused by environmental factors.

• If replace more than 1 flight environment, but it still has disconnected issue occurs with short distances. Please refresh the firmware version using DJI Assistant 2 and relinking. Please try to update the devices using the information below:

At present, the DJI Assistant 2 software downloaded from the official website cannot upgrade the DJI Mini 2 directly, but the DJI Assistant 2 can be modified to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps:
a. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) from the DJI Website.(https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-2)
b. Open the folder where the assistant software is located, and find the """"""""DJI Engine"""""""" folder, find """"""""defaultsettings.ini"""""""", then open it and change the """"""""0"""""""" to """"""""1"""""""". Please refer to the below path for Windows and Mac:
For Windows - Program Files (x86) > DJI Product > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) > DJI Engine > , find """"""""defaultsettings.ini"""""""", then open it and change the """"""""0"""""""" to """"""""1"""""""".

For Mac: Right-click the DJI Assistant 2 software > Show Package Contents, then follow the below photo to find the defaultsettings.ini.

Please keep us posted.
2023-3-23
Use props
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 07:53
Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for reaching out. We regret to inform you that a firmware downgrade is not possible for the previous firmware versions that have been removed from our server as the one with the DJI Mini 2 to prevent the issues that the users are experiencing from the previous update from happening again. For the signal issue that you are experiencing right now, can you please share with us the exact error message so that we can provide you with troubleshooting steps for that specific concern? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Thanks Dji Gamora,

I really appreciate your answers and conclusions to my question, so that it can be a reference for my friends, I have made a video

Thanks
2023-3-29
Use props
fans7586fea3
lvl.1
Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-23 06:36
Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for uploading the video. Please try the following steps below to troubleshoot this issue:

• Please adjust the remote controller antenna position and have the wide surface of the device face the aircraft to ensure normal signal transmission.

Hi Dji Gamora,

I just refresh firmware and also replace flexy cable (phone to RC), the results are pretty good even though it's not 100% perfect like when I just bought this DJI Mini 2, the results can be seen in the following link (available english subtitle)

2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans7586fea3 Posted at 3-29 15:49
Hi Dji Gamora,

I just refresh firmware and also replace flexy cable (phone to RC), the results are pretty good even though it's not 100% perfect like when I just bought this DJI Mini 2, the results can be seen in the following link (available english subtitle)

Hi, fans7586fea3. Thank you for sharing these videos. Glad to read that it helped you with the issue. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a good one.
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules