Can't use the DJI Simulator
1491 7 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
severelere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276594 ft
Mexico

hey there, there's any way I can use the simulator on the phone ?? I have goggles v2, dji controller 2 and o3 air unit.. they're all bind and i can see the camera on the goggles, but as soon as i tried to connect to the sim on my iphone it won't connect.

I'm doing something wrong or the simulator only works if you have dji fpv drone or avata?
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, severelere. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me confirm if you can use the DJI Virtual Flight app with Goggles V2 and FPV Remote Controller 2 which are linked with the O3 unit. We'll get back to you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-3-18
Use props
severelere
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 07:45
Hi, severelere. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Let me confirm if you can use the DJI Virtual Flight app with Goggles V2 and FPV Remote Controller 2 which are linked with the O3 unit. We'll get back to you once we received an update. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

I appreciate your response.. My idea is to flight in the simulator to get better and the use the drone that is a GEPRC cinebot30 with O3 in it.. i thought i will be able to fly in the simulator but so far no luck.
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

severelere Posted at 3-18 07:49
I appreciate your response.. My idea is to flight in the simulator to get better and the use the drone that is a GEPRC cinebot30 with O3 in it.. i thought i will be able to fly in the simulator but so far no luck.

Hi, severelere. We are still confirming this with our relevant team. Please bear with us. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
severelere
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-24 02:37
Hi, severelere. We are still confirming this with our relevant team. Please bear with us. Thank you.

Sounds good, please let me know.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

severelere Posted at 3-24 05:14
Sounds good, please let me know.

Hi, severelere. Thank you for patiently waiting. We have confirmed that you can use the DJI Virtual App with the mentioned devices. After the link is successful, please turn off the DJI O3 Air unit, and then the Goggles and remote controller can be used after connecting to DJI Virtual Flight. If the issue persists, please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking. Thank you.
2023-3-25
Use props
fanse72317e1
New
Flight distance : 215318 ft
India

Hey there! I just bought the Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC-N1 and am looking for a flight simulator to practice. Can someone please guide me on how I can install it on the RC?
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse72317e1 Posted at 4-2 04:58
Hey there! I just bought the Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC-N1 and am looking for a flight simulator to practice. Can someone please guide me on how I can install it on the RC?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. the DJI Mini 3 Pro remote controller (DJI RC-N1 and DJI RC) does not support the DJI Flight Simulator. For the list of the remote controllers which are supported by the DJI Flight Simulator, please visit our official website at https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules