355 0 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Louis_Force1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 863 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Just got my first drone, the mini 3 pro with RC controller.

I am confused about a couple of things that seem to either be bugs or features. :-)

1) The left hand wheel which adjusts the gimbal is assigned to change shutter speeds (or whatever) when you hold C1+left wheel.
So far I haven't got this to work at all, whatever I do it just does the gimbal regardless.
I notice that the left wheel assignment is not changeable but the combo is with C1 is so it should work. No problems with the C2_right combos, they all work

2) I wanted to change the long name I was given on my account and saw that Profile > username (on the controller), it would allow me to however, it errors every time.
"failed to save - check network connection". The network connection is fine, I can log on and off and see all content when connected to my wifi. It's just this area that is problematic.

So I came to my account on the website and changed my name to test. Then back to the controller and log off an on. But it doesn't mirror my new username so I have a different username on my DJI website account than my controller. It appears that there is no connection to my DJI account profile although it does know my drone details and my care refresh activation when I log on.

There is something wrong there.

Can anyone enlighten me on these issues? test theirs perhaps and let me know if they have successes?

2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules