Can't find "Advanced Camera Settings" in Goggles 2
1225 2 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VictorVancouver
lvl.1

Canada

Hi,

I am trying to configure automatic video recording, but don't see Advanced Camera Settings in the Settings->Camera-> menu per manual https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Goggles_2/20221117/DJI_Goggles_2_User_Manual_v1.0_en.pdf

In the goggles Camera menu, I can only see Aspect ratio, transmission quality,  gridlines, center point, format, record with, and reset camera parameters settings only.
But only the Center point and Format options are available/white. The Record With option is grayed out with Goggles pre-selected.

I can successfully start the recording manually via the top menu. Tried with 2 SD cards, the goggles do not complain about the cards being slow.
I have the latest Goggles 2 firmware v01.04.0000 as of Jan'23 and activated the product via the mobile app. Double-checked firmware via DJI Assistant 2 consumer.
I am using Vista DJI video system on iFlight Chimera5 BNF drone https://shop.iflight-rc.com/long-range-quads-cat325/Chimera5-DC-HD-BNF-Pro1823

Thanks
2023-3-18
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I'm pretty sure the advanced camera settings work only with the O3 camera and the Avata. With the vista camera you don't really need them as you won't be using it as a "cinema camera".  Just tried it with my Goggles 2 and a Vista/GepRC cinelog: the camera menu is much shorter and there's no advanced setting. In my opinion it wouldn't be very useful anyway: the vista can't record onboard and the quality received on the goggles isn't really worth being recorded...
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know your setup for DJI Goggles 2? Also, did you try refresh or downgrade the firmware of the DJI Goggles 2?
2023-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules