3635 28 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatrickR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131010 ft
Germany

Hello all,

I tried to check the status of new firmware, but this failed and I got an error code.

German:
Fehler: Server. Bitte einen Moment warten und erneut versuchen.(Code: 0x1151002fffff)

Google translation:
Error: server. Please wait a moment and try again.(Code: 0x1151002fffff)

Could some one tell me what this code means ?

How could I check a kind of log file, status etc. from the RC ?

Many thanks,
Patrick

2023-3-18
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

First of all, is there new firmware for the RC? I think the last one was on the 11th of January.
Second, sometimes the server is busy so try a few hours later.

2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Patrick. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you trying to check the update via DJI Fly? If yes, please try the following steps below:
1. Relogin to the DJI Account and try checking for updates again.
2. Check whether the device can be connected to the Internet properly. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the videos can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal. Then try to update again.
3. If the issue persists please provide us with the following details below:
• Screenshot of the error code.
• Firmware version.
• App version.
• A video showing the troubleshooting and when the issue occurs.
• RC log and tested time.

Here's how to get the DJI RC Logs:
Tool preparation:
1. Be sure to install DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on a computer. Download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mini-3-pro).
2. Use the USB 3.0 Type-C cable.

Operating steps:
1. Power on the DJI RC remote controller and connect it to the computer using the USB 3.0 Type-C cable.
2. Launch DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
3. After DJI Assistant 2 identifies the DJI RC remote controller, click the connected device name icon.
4. Go to the Menu page and select [Log Export] in the left menu. Next, click the data to be exported and select [Save To Local].
5. After selecting the storage path, please wait until the downloading and compression have been completed.
6. Then, send the saved file (format: .DAT) to us.

Once the required information has been completed, kindly upload the file/s to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-3-18
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

Thanks for your replies.

I tried
2. Check whether the device can be connected to the Internet properly. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the videos can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal. Then try to update again.

Both did worked, I got message that I don't have internet connection.

WLAN/WiFI show me that the RC is connected, also the router show me the connection.

Now I will check for the Log Export.

Here some information meanwhile:
• Firmware version: V01.02.0400
• App version: DJI Fly v1.9.4(1275-dpad)

will follow:
• Screenshot of the error code.
• A video showing the troubleshooting and when the issue occurs.
• RC log and tested time.

Thanks.
Patrick
2023-3-19
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-18 22:56
Hi, Patrick. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Are you trying to check the update via DJI Fly? If yes, please try the following steps below:

Hello DJI Gamora,

you should received the link with read access
to the Log Export and
the screen movie (for better understanding I changed Language from German -> English)

Thanks,
Patrick
2023-3-19
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

Hello DJI Gamora,

any news ?

Patrick
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PatrickR Posted at 3-23 13:20
Hello DJI Gamora,

any news ?

Hi, Patrick. Thank you for providing the logs. We have forwarded it to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-24
Use props
SkipMc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 233166 ft
Thailand

Hello, I am having the same issue. Has there been any update on this? Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-24 02:47
Hi, Patrick. Thank you for providing the logs. We have forwarded it to our relevant team for further checking. We will let you know once we received feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Hello DJI Gamora,

any news ?

Patrick

2023-4-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PatrickR Posted at 4-7 17:45
Hello DJI Gamora,

any news ?

Hi, Patrick. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-4-8
Use props
Crimino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8760 ft
Belgium

Hi DJI Gamora,

I have the same problem trying to update from DJI Fly v1.9.4 to the latest on the DJI RC.
Did 1. and 2. you asked Patrick R to do as well: have internet and re-login. Even also deleted app preferences and wifi-data.
I also tried updating using DJI Assistant 2: There I
1) sometimes get the message that he cannot load the firmware list.  
2)Sometimes he tells me that my 1.9.4 and 1.0.0045 is the latest firmware available
3) sometimes he tells me that the 1.0.005 is the latest firmware and when I try to update, he downloads en then I get the error 'Update failed. (4-7-1)'

Wha the hell is going on ??
2023-4-9
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

I have the same problem! Error code 0x11500033d8b8. Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC.
2023-4-9
Use props
Kring1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161073 ft
United States

I have the same issue -  in USA.   Server is not available.  Been trying for 2 hours.  Mini 3 PRO RC
The check for flysafe updates is working fine - confrms this is an issue with your server or the RC/App

Server error. Wait a moment and try
again(Code:0x1103a0090012)

2023-4-9
Use props
Heleobk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29341 ft
Germany

I have the same issue -  in Germany
Server is not available.
Mini 3 PRO RC
The check for flysafe updates is working fine!
Error message in RC "Fehler: Server. Bitte einen Moment warten und erneut versuchen. (Code:0x1103a0090012)

What to do?
Please help!

Best regards
Hermann
2023-4-9
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-8 21:25
Hi, Patrick. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.

Hello DJI Gamora,

thanks for your reply.

- when DJI RC is connected via WLAN Teathering of my cellulare phone it works fine
- when DJI RC is connected via Bluetooth Teathering of my cellulare phone it works fine

- via WLAN (normal/Guest) it doesn't work

- via DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) it works fine

@all
try again with Teathering connection of the mobile phone or via DJI Assistant 2 Software

@DJI Gamora
I guess it is an Software issue, because in principal it works but not with my WLAN Router AVM 7490.  

Let me know if I can support you to find the issue reason.

Patrick
2023-4-9
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

Any news on this? It's not a customers fault it's a bug that's for sure. I tried also with Hotsport from phone.
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PatrickR Posted at 4-9 17:53
Hello DJI Gamora,

thanks for your reply.

Hi, Patrick. Thank you for the update. You mentioned it works fine, can you please confirm if your DJI RC is now updated? Thank you.
2023-4-10
Use props
Heleobk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29341 ft
Germany

Hi DJI Gamora,

On my RC the update works not in all three ways :-(
-Via WLAN Router
-Via Smartphone Hotspot
- Via Thetering

What to do now? Any solution that the update will work?

On my RC is the FlyApp version 1.9.4.

2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_MjDXBFwrmXjH
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-10 04:19
Hi, Patrick. Thank you for the update. You mentioned it works fine, can you please confirm if your DJI RC is now updated? Thank you.

I have the same problem as everyone else.  Same error message from both wifi and cellular hotspot.
2023-4-10
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_MjDXBFwrmXjH Posted at 4-10 07:28
I have the same problem as everyone else.  Same error message from both wifi and cellular hotspot.

Did you tried by using the
DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)  ?

Patrick
2023-4-10
Use props
PatrickR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-10 04:19

Hello DJI Gamaro,

the RC is updated, yes. It was already updated.
And as I wrote only Tethering and the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) App is working fine.

I hope DJI will find the reason for this issue

Patrick
2023-4-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PatrickR Posted at 4-10 14:25
Hello DJI Gamaro,

the RC is updated, yes. It was already updated.

Hi, PatrickR. Great to read that. We have forwarded this concern and our relevant team is analyzing this issue. In the meantime please continue to update by using the methods that worked for you. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_MjDXBFwrmXjH Posted at 4-10 07:28

Hi, djiuser_MjDXBFwrmXjH. Thank you for reaching out. What device do you have and what error did you receive? Please try the steps from post #17 provided by Patrick. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-13
Use props
Gretic
lvl.1

Slovenia

That worked for me
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Gretic Posted at 10-2 06:31
That worked for me

Hello, Gretic. We're glad that the troubleshooting steps provided by our colleague works on your end. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-10-12
Use props
Andoo
lvl.1

Australia

None of this is working for me. Downloading updates for my brand new Mini 4 Pro (not even flown yet) get stuck at 1% when trying to update with controller and 3% when using DJI Assistant 2.

NO way around this?
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Andoo Posted at 10-22 23:46
None of this is working for me. Downloading updates for my brand new Mini 4 Pro (not even flown yet) get stuck at 1% when trying to update with controller and 3% when using DJI Assistant 2.

NO way around this?

Hello there. Have you already tried checking the remote controller if the date and time zone are consistent with the local time; if not, please set it as the same and retry. It is also recommended to check the current network status or try using another network, and log in with the DJI account again.
2023-10-23
Use props
kramenriquez
New

Philippines

hello I have the same issue with my mini pro 4.  always gets stuck on 0 or 1%
code:0x1101041000ce
Tried the ff.
* Logout and login from app
* DJI Assistant 2
2023-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

kramenriquez Posted at 10-23 12:15
hello I have the same issue with my mini pro 4.  always gets stuck on 0 or 1%
code:0x1101041000ce
Tried the ff.

Hello there. Have you already tried my suggestion above? Please make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series). You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Have a great day.
2023-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules