O3 Air Unit BTFL OSD HD support?
2928 6 2023-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28615 ft
Canada

Is DJI planning to add Betaflight OSD HD video format support to O3 unit anytime soon? Right now O3 works in OSD PAL video format only.
2023-3-18
Use props
Biecher
lvl.1

Germany

I’m also waiting for support. There was a rumour that they are working on it but sind then no more feedback or news.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ
lvl.2
Canada

Updated Goggles V2 firmware today and there is HD mode now! Tested with O3 and it works.
Unfortunately, it looks like we still can't use custom (or any other than the default) fonts
2023-3-28
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ Posted at 3-28 10:20
Updated Goggles V2 firmware today and there is HD mode now! Tested with O3 and it works.
Unfortunately, it looks like we still can't use custom (or any other than the default) fonts

I tried it and it works.
But is there a way to increase the size of the font? In HD mode it's too small for me. I just wanted to use the all entire widescreen
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ
lvl.2
Canada

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-28 12:39
I tried it and it works.
But is there a way to increase the size of the font? In HD mode it's too small for me. I just wanted to use the all entire widescreen

I couldn't find a way to change a font (size, type, etc.). But I'm not an expert. Maybe someone else knows how or if it's even possible to do. I tried 2 things:
1. In Betaflight "Font Manager" is grayed out
2. WTFOS way - put font files on SD card
Both failed
2023-3-28
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ Posted at 3-28 12:53
I couldn't find a way to change a font (size, type, etc.). But I'm not an expert. Maybe someone else knows how or if it's even possible to do. I tried 2 things:
1. In Betaflight "Font Manager" is grayed out
2. WTFOS way - put font files on SD card

I tried to set Large Font in the menu, but nothing happened as well.
For me it is useless like this.
I'm still using OSD SD, with bigger and more readable font. But with plenty of room from the sidelines.
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_LsAudeekKkCJ
lvl.2
Canada

Luca Rubino Posted at 3-29 05:49
I tried to set Large Font in the menu, but nothing happened as well.
For me it is useless like this.
I'm still using OSD SD, with bigger and more readable font. But with plenty of room from the sidelines.

If you change the font right above the preview screen, please, read Betaflight's help comments carefully! It clearly says, that this setting changed PREVIEW FONT ONLY. It has nothing to do with the actual font in the goggles. You must be able to upload a font to the goggles and tell them to use the new font. That does not work with DJI goggles  
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules