DJI camera lag when turning the drone
1530 10 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 719806 ft
Norway

Why does my dji lag when I turn around? i turn the drone and it's like it jump over fps. what should i do to fix it?
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information? Like product model and others?
2023-3-20
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

That should be normal. Its called latency, every drone has that.
2023-3-22
Use props
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Norway

Jake. A Posted at 3-22 05:58
That should be normal. Its called latency, every drone has that.

But it is in the video afyer i have taken it i have a dji mini 2
2023-7-15
Use props
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-20 02:56
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information? Like product model and others?

I have an dji mini 2 an it lag an misses pixsels when i turn the drone. Or it looks blurry and lagging
2023-7-15
Use props
Jake.A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

LudvikRa-Bakk Posted at 7-15 11:23

Are you viewing cache files or downloaded ones?  
2023-7-15
Use props
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Norway

Jake.A Posted at 7-15 16:42
Are you viewing cache files or downloaded ones?

I have turned off the chache files because i saw it on youtube that it can take away quality when you save it as a normal file and chace file.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

LudvikRa-Bakk Posted at 7-15 11:23

Do you check the video in the app or the video in the SD card? If the original video also has the issue, please share the video with us for further verification.
2023-7-16
Use props
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-16 01:37
Do you check the video in the app or the video in the SD card? If the original video also has the issue, please share the video with us for further verification.
I check on the sd card. I turned off the "cache" video that save video in the app because i did some research and somone said it fixed it when the cache videoes vere turned off but it only helped a bit. I dont have a pc now so i cant watch or transfer the videoes to the phone so i cant send you the video. But i can explain more. So it was snow outside on the trees and i wanted to film it because it was beautiful from the top and i flyed near the bushes and when i turned the drone around like around a tree an when i was flying back it lagged or misses picels or idk how to explain it but it was blury and laggy when i turned and good when i was just flying without turning the drone.
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

LudvikRa-Bakk Posted at 7-22 14:03
I check on the sd card. I turned off the "cache" video that save video in the app because i did some research and somone said it fixed it when the cache videoes vere turned off but it only helped a bit. I dont have a pc now so i cant watch or transfer the videoes to the phone so i cant send you the video. But i can explain more. So it was snow outside on the trees and i wanted to film it because it was beautiful from the top and i flyed near the bushes and when i turned the drone around like around a tree an when i was flying back it lagged or misses picels or idk how to explain it but it was blury and laggy when i turned and good when i was just flying without turning the drone.

So we have to confirm whether the original video in the SD card is also laggy and blurry as you said in the image transmission view. Based on your description, we can only assume that when you turned the drone, the transmission might be interfered with. Would you please confirm whether the same issue will occur no matter which place you go?
2023-7-23
Use props
LudvikRa-Bakk
lvl.1
Norway

Yes it happends almost every time. But i have another question noone is answering does the dji mavic 3 thermal drone have active track? And how do I turn it on?
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules