4078 8 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm looking to make a backup of the waypoint missions I've saved to the DJI RC, in the event I change controllers.
How do we find the waypoint missions saved on the DJI RC? (Not via the DJI FLY app)

I can find them on the DJI RC Pro, but nothing on the DJI RC

2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, Waypoints flight missions cannot be exported and uploaded to the server, and can only be called from the DJI fly app on the mobile device where the missions are saved. Also, the flight route mission is saved in DJI Fly. There is no Transfer or Backup function. If you change to another mobile device, the previous flight route mission cannot be used. Lastly, can you please take a screenshot of the files on your DJI RC Pro that you found so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-19
Use props
fdnyfish
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7965640 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great writeup here that works with my DJI RC

https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... port-import.135283/
2023-3-22
Use props
Trey Stanton
New

United States

Hi, I have a M3T and I create new pinpoints that I want to use on subsequent flights.  When I start the drone again, the pinpoints are gone.  Any thoughts on how I get them to save from one flight to another?
2023-7-30
Use props
PiotrPek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338428 ft
Poland

DJI doesn't treat us seriously. There is no solution for exporting points for a year.
Moreover, the waypoints function makes it impossible to precisely enter the values ​​of height meters and speed - only the slider is available
This is really rude treatment to DJI drone owners.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PiotrPek Posted at 12-28 00:17
DJI doesn't treat us seriously. There is no solution for exporting points for a year.
Moreover, the waypoints function makes it impossible to precisely enter the values ​​of height meters and speed - only the slider is available
This is really rude treatment to DJI drone owners.

Hi, there. We truly apologize to hear your feedback. Please stay assured that your feedback will be forwarded to our relevant team awareness.
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_eQBM9LNLhIJa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37464 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-3-19 21:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, Waypoints flight missions cannot be exported and uploaded to the server, and can only be called from the DJI fly app on the mobile device where the missions are saved. Also, the flight route mission is saved in DJI Fly. There is no Transfer or Backup function. If you change to another mobile device, the previous flight route mission cannot be used. Lastly, can you please take a screenshot of the files on your DJI RC Pro that you found so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It is unacceptable that DJI engineer has not made method to save and move client ways points to new RC pro controller from my lower grade controller. WTF
1-16 17:33
Use props
djiuser_vNHka855VU4G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1169327 ft

Sweden

It's even more incomprehensible that the DJI Enterprise series of drones can't store, backup or transfer waypoint missions. This among the lack of support and development of 'old' products is what forces large corporate and government customers look elsewhere - especially in Europe. I for once am piloting both M2EA's and M30T's but can't recommend these machines for my clients since there is no continued development as soon as a new DJI product is launched. A serious manufacturer of enterprise equipment would propagate improvements to all available platforms at reasonable current generations - as long as the hardware is capable of handling it. This, and closed source platforms with poor SDK support, is what makes the difference between a serious and trustworthy equipment partner and one who's trying to upsale the customer at all costs. Today it's impossible to build a sustainable and easily managed fleet of DJI aircraft.

I still enjoy flying DJI aircraft for leisure and as tech demo.
2-3 18:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_vNHka855VU4G Posted at 2-3 18:15
It's even more incomprehensible that the DJI Enterprise series of drones can't store, backup or transfer waypoint missions. This among the lack of support and development of 'old' products is what forces large corporate and government customers look elsewhere - especially in Europe. I for once am piloting both M2EA's and M30T's but can't recommend these machines for my clients since there is no continued development as soon as a new DJI product is launched. A serious manufacturer of enterprise equipment would propagate improvements to all available platforms at reasonable current generations - as long as the hardware is capable of handling it. This, and closed source platforms with poor SDK support, is what makes the difference between a serious and trustworthy equipment partner and one who's trying to upsale the customer at all costs. Today it's impossible to build a sustainable and easily managed fleet of DJI aircraft.

I still enjoy flying DJI aircraft for leisure and as tech demo.

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that we're constantly striving to provide an even better product experience and possibly meet our customer's demands. Rest assured that we've taken your feedback seriously. Thank you for your continued support.
2-5 02:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules