How to bind my avata with new cell phone?
1448 5 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
慕容景云
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10066 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've just brought the avata pro-view combo. But I've two issues with it.

1. When I first activate it, i was using my iphone to bind with the goggle. it can fly but the issue is I can't see my goggle view through my iphone. I need both goggle and iphone show the fly view not only via the goggle. How to fix that issue?

2. I've an android phone with bigger screen and I would like to use that phone to fly my avata, but I keep getting the remote id error and my dji fly app can't connect to the avata / goggle. How should I bind this new device with my avata set, it can't be that this avata is permenantly lock with my iphone, isn't it?

Please help me, I can't find any amswer online

Thanks,
Wei
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Wei. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. We need to confirm some details for better understanding. May we ask if you're getting any specific error messages on the iPhone when you connect it to the goggles? If possible, please post a screenshot or picture of the iPhone's screen while connected to the drone. And regarding the Android device, may we ask for the mobile device model for confirmation? Here are the phone settings that need to be enabled:
1. Location permission of the mobile phone - Go to Settings>Privacy>Location>Enable Access my location;
2. Location permission of DJI Fly App - Go to Settings>Apps>DJI Fly>Permissions>Location>Select Allow only while using the app/Allow all the time;
Also, ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground, and GPS signal is strong. Once these are performed, try to test the phone and drone again. And to clarify, the DJI Avata is not permanently locked with your iPhone. Please keep us posted. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-3-19
Use props
慕容景云
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

That is what I see on my iPhone screen. It works fine on my android phone and iPad app, but just not iPhone. I don't know why
2023-3-22
Use props
慕容景云
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Any one can help?
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the update, and apologies for the delayed response. Can you confirm the specific model of your iPhone? We recommend you uninstall and then reinstall the app to see if anything changes. Ensure you back up important data before deleting the app from your device. And also, can you confirm if you no longer have issues like the Remote ID error when you use the Android device? We'll be waiting for your confirmation.
2023-3-24
Use props
dynamo
lvl.2
United States

DO NOT BUY DJI
REMOTE ID WILL RUIN YOUR FLYING EXPERIENCE
NOT THAT IT IS BAD IN ITSELF

DJI IMPLEMENTATION WILL BE CONSTANT FRUSTRATION
2023-5-18
Use props
Advanced