347 4 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_CW5OXkK1lQw5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443025 ft
Netherlands

Hello,
The footage recorded on the drone sd comes out very choppy on all settings.
The footage on goggle sd is good, flying view also. So the cam itself seems fine.
Recording on the drone sd is bad.
Any suggestions? I enclose an examp. .
Thank you. Roland van Helden
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Roland. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We want to help you check this issue further. Therefore, necessary details need to be verified. May we ask what specific SD card model you use on the drone? And have you tried formatting it? Regarding the video, we're sorry, but it doesn't appear to have been attached to your post. Kindly upload it on this link instead. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-3-19
Use props
djiuser_CW5OXkK1lQw5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443025 ft
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-19 19:34
Hi, Roland. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We want to help you check this issue further. Therefore, necessary details need to be verified. May we ask what specific SD card model you use on the drone? And have you tried formatting it? Regarding the video, we're sorry, but it doesn't appear to have been attached to your post. Kindly upload it on this link instead. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.

Thanks for fast reply.
Problem is solved. When I record at 1080 30fps, footage is played fine. So cam and drone is good, it’s the specs of the laptop.
2023-3-20
Use props
mfries78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4615243 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

the problem is simple to solve. take out the sd card and fly without it.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_CW5OXkK1lQw5 Posted at 3-20 01:08
Thanks for fast reply.
Problem is solved. When I record at 1080 30fps, footage is played fine. So cam and drone is good, it’s the specs of the laptop.

Thank you for your update. We are glad to hear this news.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules