No EIS in camera options: see images!
2000 8 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reesolar
lvl.1
Canada

There is no EIS option im my camera options!
2023-3-19
Use props
reesolar
lvl.1
Canada

2023-3-19
Use props
reesolar
lvl.1
Canada

2023-3-19
Use props
reesolar
lvl.1
Canada

2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, reesolar. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The EIS option should be under Camera. Since it doesn't appear, please ensure you are switched to Video mode, then enter Menu>Settings>Camera>EIS>(Off/RockSteady/HorizonSteady).

Please keep us updated. Have a nice day.
2023-3-19
Use props
reesolar
lvl.1
Canada

You have solved the problem, thank you. Is it possible to have the video mode the default mode when I start up the drone? Thanks for your time.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

reesolar Posted at 3-19 19:40
You have solved the problem, thank you. Is it possible to have the video mode the default mode when I start up the drone? Thanks for your time.

Hello, there. Do you mean reset camera settings?
You can also find the option under Camera.

For more information. here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

reesolar Posted at 3-19 19:40

You are most welcome. In addition to DJI Wanda's suggestions, the default mode will be the last mode you used before turning the device off. For example, the last setting you used was Video mode, when you turn the drone on, it will directly switch or default to Video mode. So we suggest you keep Video mode before turning the drone off. In case you forget, you can just always switch back when you turn the drone on.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_62Z4DPCzlGVc
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I haven't got sharpness or noise reduction in my menu has it been removed?edit: figured it out didn't have the latest firmware.
2-6 04:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules