What do you do about a carrying case, when....
569 3 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
szwerve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142014 ft

United States

So I've got quite a few accesories at this point, and I don't always have them all with me, but I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for a case that is either a bigger hard-style case, or more in line with a portabrace style camera bag? If I'm going somewhere and I want to take my Hanatora 4 battery charger, prop guards, Insta360 Sphere (which has its own little case but would be nice to throw it in with the rest), RC-N1 and RC with all the little doodads like strobes and filters.... I wish I didn't have to take a regular bag with things thrown in in addition to a hard case with the drone.  I know there are backpacks you can get with DSLR pockets but I usually have a backpack already when I'm heading out - just wondering if anyone has any solutions that work for them!
2023-3-19
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep universal things I need in a laptop bag that goes with me on every drone related trip.   I have model specific gear (drone + accessories) in GPC cases.  So I simply grab my laptop bag, and the GPC cases I need for the day.  For longer missions such as mapping or multiple flights I bring my solar generator (sans panels) and just use that as my battery for the day.  (Jackery 1500 I belive)  

2023-3-19
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Take along a friend or "significant other" to carry the surplus, as a least a couple of forum members do
2023-3-20
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I use a Nunuk 915 Case for my drone and use the fly more case for the extras.  I wanted something hard to protect the drones.  I wasn't able to find anything hard enough to carry everything I owned for the drone and all the accessories that I have for it.  The only options that I saw was buy a large case and cut out my own spots and I didn't want to do that.  So I had to settle.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules