DJI Care for a drone purchased in different country
431 3 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ln987
New

Romania

Hi I purchased Mini 2 SE drone on Amazon DE, but I am located in the different country (Poland). I want to buy DJI Care plan , but it is not available in my country. Mini 2 SE is not yet sold in Poland. Can I select Germany when I buy DJI Care, is it later valid in my country? Should I send the drone to Germany in case of repair?

2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. For EU countries. you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh European versions and claim the DJI Care Refresh services in Poland. You can visit the DJI Store and change to Country Poland.  
2023-3-20
Use props
MickeyMooMoo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2878268 ft
United Kingdom

I am currently going through a nightmare with care refresh. I bought a drone in the UK and a euro care refresh 2 year plan. I cannot go through the automated system and now have to lodge a manual claim through customer care. Further the DJI Care Express is not available for UK holders. I bought the plan in good faith but do not have the same conditions as our european friends. It is like we are being discriminated against. Shame on DJI for not sorting this out.  
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MickeyMooMoo Posted at 3-31 06:05
I am currently going through a nightmare with care refresh. I bought a drone in the UK and a euro care refresh 2 year plan. I cannot go through the automated system and now have to lodge a manual claim through customer care. Further the DJI Care Express is not available for UK holders. I bought the plan in good faith but do not have the same conditions as our european friends. It is like we are being discriminated against. Shame on DJI for not sorting this out.

Hi there, I replied to your post here, you can take a look. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287722
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules