DJI Mini 3 "Dark Environment"
1887 6 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
okgb
New

Canada

Hi,
I recently purchased a DJI Mini 3 and have a problem with brightness on screen. I don't think its a screen brightness issue, because i am getting warnings about "dark environment" with not enought light. It's definitely not normal because it did not happen when i first started flying. About 30 minutes in is when it started to happen. Even when i turned all the lights in my house on and there was more than enough light, it still did not work.

Can someone shed some... light... lol

Regards,

Okg
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. May we confirm if there is an incident before the issue? Please be advised that if the lighting is not sufficient and the vision systems are not available, the DJI app may prompt a warning stating “Lighting environment too dark”. Can you please try to check if there is dirt or obstruction blocking the sensors below? Please also try to fly to an open location where there is sufficient lighting. Hope this helps. We will look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-3-20
Use props
SalesEngineer
New

United States

What the deal with this censored blog
2023-11-2
Use props
SalesEngineer
New

United States

This blog and company is censoring their own reviews and not addressing real customer issues.
2023-11-2
Use props
SalesEngineer
New

United States

pink and purple screen 25 days after purchase
2023-11-2
Use props
SalesEngineer
New

United States

Dark Light or downward sensor error and all firmware updated. Not a new issue. Still not resolved. Thank you DJI!
2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

SalesEngineer Posted at 11-2 14:39
pink and purple screen 25 days after purchase

Hi there, sorry for reading about this feedback and for any inconvenience caused. May I ask if your device is also DJI Mini 3? If it is convenient, you could share us the footage, and we will further checking with our engineer team. Looking forward to your reply.
2023-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules